A touch of glitter

Have you ever wanted to do something unusual with your doll? Personally, when it comes to doll photography, I like to try new things like going out. I also like to try out new background colors, as you can see in my Pop of Color post. I saw a photo of Ever After High with a sparkly background, so I wanted to try it myself. In September, I found some shiny postcards in a stationery store and bought three, but I still didn't have time to draw. Then a few days ago I looked at my Instagram post - I mentioned that 90% of my photos have a dark blue background, which I used to check. So it's time to try something new.


Barbie Fashionistas LA Girl

The first background is glossy cardboard. I chose this because I wanted a neutral color that would match most of my dolls. Above you can see how Victoria looks in the background.


The first thing that came to my mind when I bought it was that it fits perfectly with the style of pop star Katie Noir. And it really happened.


Monster High Catty Noir Scaremester


He also looks like a rock star with McKay .


Project MC2 McKeyla McAllister


The second background is light silver. It looks quite white - I would prefer something darker, but the only silver tone. I think this would fit perfectly with Darling Charming. However, I feel that the doll is not really "thrown", I do not like the image. Above all, sir. Such monsters.


Ever After High Signature Darling Charming

I thought it would look nice because Grace had a bit of silver on her dress, but her dark skin tone makes the background a bit dull. However, I think she looks beautiful this way.


Barbie Style Luxe Grace

It looks quite dark compared to the White Spectra.


Monster High Spectra Vondergeist Picture Day

The third and last bright background is brown. I love the color, but I think it's my least favorite color. I think it fits the sweet Ginger Bradhouse theme though.


Ever After High Ginger Breadhouse

Against this background, I did not find a favorite doll. I wanted to include some DC superheroes in the frame, but they just didn't seem to fit the background. Since it is more earthy, I tried it with Poison Ivy . It looks beautiful, but this photo does not satisfy me.


DC Super Hero Girls Poison Ivy

I even brought my Toraley casket for a photo shoot.


Monster High Toralei Coffin Bean doll photography

My last experience was with Chloe, who advertises chocolate.


Barbie MTM rebodied Fashionista


Or I don't particularly like brown, the bright background is so much fun, giving it a different hue. This is my favorite! There are other colors, like hot pink, but I wanted something more neutral that would suit most of my wrists. I've noticed some bright craft bubbles, but I think cardboard is better for photography.

So guys, what do you use for doll photos? Which doll would you use for each color?

MRS:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url