A package from Linda

At the end of December, Linda had prepared a Christmas present. She had two prizes, a Barbie doll and costume and a Paula Ray and Las Amigas doll and more. I won the barbie prize, so I thought we could solve it together.

The package is arrived. Linda sent me Thursday and I arrived here Monday. I know Belgium and Spain aren't that far away, but I was hoping for Wednesday as I didn't think they could pack up over the weekend. I was also prepared for some delays due to the epidemic, but that was not the case. A few days have passed here, but I was busy with other things and still haven't had time to open them. Begin.



Prizes include Barbie doll and dress with 2 outfits. Barbie is themed around self-care, dolls are dressed for bathing, sleeping or going to the spa. The fashion clothes are very recent and include a dress and a two-piece tracksuit. Let's start with the doll.


Out of the box, she wears a towel, a headband, shoes wrapped around her body, and a brush. The towel is sealed with velcro and has transparent covers to maintain space. Under the towel, she doesn't have a colorful bikini on (meaning she's completely naked), which is a good thing if you're planning on grooming her.



Including in the photo, she brought a few things with me, including two eye masks, a towel, a bath bomb and a puppy. I also liked that. The rest is amazing, and I love how they have more color accuracy. Perhaps you can imagine a box of bathroom bombs filled with muffins.


The doll has many styles, including knees, elbows and wrists. This allows for better positivity than strict fashion followers. It hasn't been done to move the region yet but I wish some fascists had at least such a style. In the photo below you can see the puppy that I forgot to include earlier. Barbie doesn't want to keep gathering and falling, so you can even see Putty's painting under her feet.


Let's move on to the fashion pack. I actually like both of these things because I saw this track on Instagram and it caught my eye. She brings a dress, sneakers and a baseball cap. It comes in a bag with a zipper. I love that this type of packaging can be reused to store pop accessories, but if you're a big collector, you don't need much.


Kim will be a role model for us, as she has been on the blog for a long time. It has a color tie and print, some fun pops of other colors, especially coke. I love how well it works with Kim's skin tone. The shoes are too big for Kim, so it might work better for a pair of socks or a twisted wrist.


I know this type of dress is very trendy right now, but personally I wear the two parts separately and combine them with something more discreet. For example, I pair a white t-shirt with pants and a sweater with jeans.


Asha is about to become a model. It has a Czech design in pink and orange. When I first saw it, I expected there to be more than one "line", but it seemed so simple. I like the top part, and feel like I can use it as a guide to create my own design, but I'll try changing the size for more.



Conclude this article by thanking Lindane for this award. I think he tried to pick something better than Mattel, which has had some hit and miss products lately. Fashion wrapping is one of the best things you've ever done, and the doll offers one more thing with all the accessories. It also includes a cute greeting card.



I have no plans for the next post. I'm taking photos, recording my next YouTube video, and planning to start a new sewing project, so I don't know what to do next. I felt like I couldn't do anything for the past few weeks. Once I "pushed" the pressure, I must like your posts because I focus more on getting things done rather than interacting with the blog community.

I hope you are well and that we will see each other again as soon as possible.

Monster Craft

PS: I understand that I did not take any photos of the baseball cap with fashion accessories. The use of white shoes is not included in the package.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url