Venturing into Youtube

If you were somewhere in 2017, you may remember that I uploaded a video to YouTube where I reposted photo frames . I wanted to post a video, but I didn't. It was a combination of several factors. The house we lived in at the time had no space for proper lighting or illumination. Also, I was too busy with a full-time job at the time, which I hated, and went to college.

Victoria with the new painting

When we got home in 2020, I thought it was time to try again, but that didn't happen. This time the new house was closed after 3 weeks, so we couldn't get all the necessary furniture. In the summer of 2021, when we got the right furniture, I was already too busy creating content for Instagram and creating blog posts that I could not find time for. But in the end, in January 2022, we started filming videos.

The video is just a continuation of last year's post, an image in the form of a doll . I was planning on creating a new design, so I decided to stop the process and start practicing. I know the staff is not very good, but I hope I can improve. I still need to figure out my setup and try to mount the hub on the frame. That was the hardest part, because before he played close to his mouth, and for this you had to push him a little more.

I edited the video with Canvas , which is not the most professional tool, but it is quite easy to use and you can create some really nice graphics. If you're not familiar with it, Canvas is an online design tool with templates for everything you can imagine. For non-professionals, this is a great graphic design tool. In my case, I wanted to try editing it because my laptop is too old and I can't resist exporting the video without exception.

The new YouTube logo is made from canvas

I don't plan to move my content to YouTube or stop posting craft articles here on the blog. My idea is to create a new version of the craft I have already done here and film the process for Youtube. For example, I'm referring to a differentconsole case design I made last year. Then I can film the process of creating another one with a slightly different design and put it on YouTube. Also, it will add more information to the original tutorial, as now you can get a video of the process instead of a description and a few static photos. I'll start small, make some simple products (boxes, more illustrations...) until I understand my environment, then I can move on to bigger projects.

I won't make a special post every time I upload a video, but I will let you know from time to time if I have new videos on my channel. I know that not everyone is very interested in watching YouTube, but I would really appreciate your support. You can subscribe to my channel , like and comment on the video, these are some of the things that help the most.

I haven't worked on any blog posts in the last few days, but I recently received a package from Linda , so this might be my next post. Goodbye!

monster ship

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url