Working on some doll furniture

Hello!

One of my projects this summer is to build a doll-sized cafe, so I'll have a script for my drawings, maybe a doll story. I decided to start by making tables and some chairs that could also be used in other situations. Spreadsheets are the easiest, so I'll start here.

I got this idea from a My Froggy Stuff video, but I have no idea what it could be if you go to their YouTube channel.

I started to draw some circles on the box, like a grain box. I used an email template to pretend to be the perfect size.


Cut and glue the pieces. I like to hold something heavy while the pieces are dry.



I thought 6 pieces would be enough but then I felt too skinny so I added 2 frames.

After the glue dries, I sand the edges.


I then repeated the same process for the smaller frame. This time I used the brush to paint the circles.



I only used 6 for table mats.

Now it's time to make the tube that connects the two halves. My Froggy Stufff makes a lot of paper tubes, which is a great idea considering the tubes can be any thickness. The problem is that I don't like to make paper straws, I have to make two to get exactly what it looks like.

Sorry, the photo is blurry.
I recommend cutting the paper tube as much as you want until the glue dries completely, otherwise it will be very difficult to cut the tube.

Then I glued the parts with liquid silicone (or hot-cold version, I don't know how to translate into Russian). I originally planned to use PVA glue, but the employee said it was great. I don't like it, at least for this particular project and I thought it would be better to choose white glue because I use a brush.


I let the table dry overnight and then painted it. I used a very good water based matte paint to create the lime effect. I chose this because I thought Matthew's influence seemed more real.

Pintando con Acualux mate Turquesa Marron



Painting with Acualux


And finally, the table.


And since I didn't like the paper tube method, I started working on a chair with wooden rods. I'm a bit stuck on this project because I don't know how to integrate it all. I cut two back seats.



At first I wanted to make the chair shown in this video, but I couldn't find the thin stick anywhere so I had to think of another way to make the chair.


Do you have any suggestions on how men can make a chair? Any idea is welcome.

Note. Most of the images were taken by Mr. Monster. He was very patient with me because I stopped watching the game .

To die

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url