Doll review: Barbie Style Grace

Hello dear doll friends. What you are doing? I wish I had started this post earlier, but over the past few nights I've been cleaning out my doll's room. I'm not done yet, but at least my Monster High shoes are sorted.

Today I will be reviewing Grace from the Barbie Style doll series. I have loved Grace since the arrival of S or In style dolls but they have never been sold in my country. I also like the concept of the Style Doll series, at least the first two waves, because the dolls are fully voiced and the modes are more realistic. Unfortunately, like the other two Nick dolls in the series, this particular doll was never sold in Spain so I had to buy it from Amazon.com.

Barbie Style Grace Review

Grace first appeared in the series So In Style , which is about Grace and her friends Trichel, Kara, Chandra, and Marisan. I really like this series, it's so bad it's not for sale here so I really hope this character shows up in a future series. However, in the show Barbie Life In The Dreamhouse , Grace is portrayed as a very smart and versatile girl who becomes best friends with Barbie.

The box is similar to other style boxes, like a doll on a magazine cover.


On the back of the box we see another doll in this channel. I wish I could have Nicki one day .


This line is a deer with flat-jointed legs, "show him in a box". In addition , it contains extra air for flat shoes.


And finally Grace came out of the box.


Grace wears the Mbi-li headdress, has green eyes and pink lips. Many of the dolls in this series have embedded eyelashes.


Her hair looks a bit greasy, but I like the caramel accent. She also wears a small bra to show off her hair in more detail .


I like the style doll outfit because it's more realistic, don't overdo it with the pink hat we have in many Barbie lines. Grace brings a gray buttermilk with a few trashy touches . It looks like you're wearing a shirt inside, but the collar and hem are sewn to the shirt with sweat. She is wearing a blue and pink lace skirt.


Wear a silver charm necklace. One of the highlights are the delicious muffins.


Wear tan high-heeled sandals. When I first started wearing Monster High shoes, I didn't find the Barbie shoes very impressive, but they were beautiful.


She carries a beige bag with details at the tips of her eyebrows. Mine looks pretty realistic, but not as realistic as T. Ereza or Rakel's.


Like I said, it comes with a pair of extra flat pink ballet flats. I love shoe polish but I'm not sure if this color is the best choice.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url