Doll review: Iris Clops I Love Fashion

Hey!

Now that the course is over, I can work on this blog again. I will try to post as much as possible this summer. I thought I'd focus more on reviews last year, so I'm planning on posting more, but it's time for a review today and it will be in future posts. For now, I will review Iris Klops from the Monster High I love fashion (or I <3 fashion ) series. It's been years since my last Monster High review.

Monster High Iris Clops doll review

Iris Klopp is a former secondary character from Monster High, which premiered at the San Diego Comicon in 2014 with two puppets (Manny Tower). I have to admit that when I saw your copy of the CDC, I wasn't completely surprised, but it caught my eye. Also, it was very easy to reach from this unique DSC.

Let's start with the box. This box doesn't have the same design as some of the latest Monster High boxes, but the doll is slightly larger because it looks like there are two more clothes in the shop.


On the back of the box there is a large iris face and a small inscription. I like Monster High's work, but not the best.


When I took the plastic out of the box, I noticed an iris mirror on the back of the box.


A few minutes after cutting the plastic threads, Iris is here.


The iris has light green skin, a wide nose, and several pimples. He has only one eye, strange and at the same time attractive, painted with bright brown shadows. Her lips are painted green.


Her hair is a mix of green and slightly brown. A small twisted thread is wrapped around her hair. The carpenter has a haircut. I think there is a lot of green in this doll, so I really like the expression of color.



Her dress is more colorful than Dolce's . Wear this short pink dress with eyeshadow. Wear a white belt.


I really like to draw eyes. Without a belt, you can look your best with it.


Draw the legs with eyebrow patterns .


  Her shoes don't have the fun design of other Monster High shoes, but they are embellished with these beautiful eye-catching details.


The bat wears a necklace. I don't know what the lure wings have to do with the cyclops, but I like the design.

 
And of course it has a reusable front bag.


Additional clothing and accessories supplied with the set. Let's try them.



When I wore Iris , I noticed something on the back with silver. I've never seen this on Monster High dolls before , so I'm wondering what it's all about.

 
It has a silver color on the chest.


 The first outfit consisted of a plain print dress and a hot pink skull shirt. The hem of the skirt is too loose and too tight to touch the top of my face .


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url