Happy World Doll Day 2016!

Good morning! It has been a while since I wrote, but you know that I am very busy with the university and my work.

Today is a big day precisely because I have not yet passed my final exams, which means I have a break until September; This is a great day because it's World Doll Day! It was created to spread the message of love and happiness and began with this letter:

So you haven't heard about World Puppet Day yet? No wonder I didn't even think about it an hour ago. To Make It Happen Newsletter, doll shop, library, doll maker Mom, grandma, dad, grandpa and all the wrong aunts and uncles World First Doll Day, second Saturday, June 1986. Give a doll to an adult family member or just a friend of the doll, find There are many children who do not have dolls.

Think about it this way and send the doll somewhere else. I always thought that ordinary dolls can be a tool for understanding the world. When I started writing books about making dolls, I hoped that dolls would help us make friends all over the world and create a little love between everyone.

World Puppet Day will also be a puppet show day. I hope every library has a special puppet show. Museums advertise their puppet shows and there will be special puppet shows during this time. Journals will publish special issues. Doll stores launch a promotion a few weeks in advance. For World Doll Day, doll makers will make special dolls. On World Puppet Day there will be a puppet competition with prizes, plaques and cups.

The logo was created by artist Boots Tyner from a baby doll. A child holds a German cookie doll to represent the gifts of these doll collectors. Feel free to copy the logo or create one.

Everyone can have fun because there are no fees, no permits, no obligations, no one has a tag, no club, no business. It's free - for everyone, get the day, his ideas and fly with him. let's do it now world doll day.
If you think World Puppet Day is a good idea, hire a committee to do something about it and then it could become a reality. Would you say five, would you say five, and would you say five to everyone, and so on? World Puppet Day - June 14, 1986.

honestly,
Windmill and Vernon Seeley

PS This letter can be copied and copied until the world knows
World Puppet Day.

I made this little collage to represent the dolls I have assembled:

 I think today is a great day to try yourself as a collector. As you can see, I lost a lot of interest in Monster High, especially after the reboot was announced. In the same time, I'm still interested in Barbie, especially new fashionistas, new morphologies and the Made to Move line. Speaking of Made to Move dolls, I bought a few to remake some of the coolest fashionistas out there. The best thing about Barbie is that she has a lot of clothes and accessories. Yeah Al, that sounds pretty shitty to me, Looks like BT isn't for me either, Looks like BT isn't for me either.

I'm also interested in some dolls like Project MC2 or DC Superhero Girls that I haven't found yet. I would also like an Agatha Primrose doll, but it's a bit out of my budget. I'm looking forward to having my iBeties doll this summer, I'm looking forward to meeting Jada!

How did you celebrate World Doll Day? did you buy the dolls?

MS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url