Doll review: Barbie fashionistas curvy "Sweetheart Stripes"

Hello doll friends! What did you do?

It's been a busy week for me as two articles are due next week so I had to spend a lot of time researching and searching for information. But in the end I managed to finish these projects in time to have time to do a little pop review.

Today I'm introducing one of the new Barbie fashionistas: Sweet Striped. This doll has a new curved body and you can see how excited I am about these new bodies, so it's no wonder I really want to get my hands on them. I already wrote a review of the Crazy for Coral Body and you can read it here in case you missed it.



This fashionista box is not much different from the others. The shape is the same, mostly clear plastic. It says "Curvy" in the top right corner, although the small "Petite" doesn't say anywhere.


The back of the box is exactly the same, so I don't think I need to show you. In the lower right corner we see this photo of three fashionistas.


I don't like the fact that he's wearing sunglasses because you can't properly inspect his face unless you open the box. And I intend to



It finally came out of the box.


She has a cute face, but I have to admit that she looked even cuter in the promotional photo.


His hair is mostly black, but the top and front of his hair is blue. From the promotional photo, I thought her hair was mostly blue, but it hurt.



Her hair isn't as bad as I was hoping, but it needs a little repair.


His outfit is pretty good. She wears a black peplum top with stripes and pink details and a dark denim skirt with pink stitching.


From this photo I understand that her chest is quite flat and the "curves" are more concentrated on her hips. Not that I care, but I think this doll needs big breasts.

Wear these black wedges. I think this guy's English name is Mary Jane, but I'm not sure.


Let's compare Sweetheart Stripes to Crazy for Coral . The big difference in height is noticeable, but that's also because Crazy for Coral has flat feet.


Like Crazy for Coral, this doll is articulated, which limits the number of poses she can take. I really hope that these new bodies will have an articulated version soon.



I think this doll is quite beautiful despite the lack of articulation. Like many new fashionistas, this doll has a lot of personality. I really want to see more of this doll like the mobile version of Style Luxe.


What do you think of these new dolls? Have you added a naughty girl to your barbie collection?

Blogging for you soon.

MRS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url