Doll review: Barbie Fashionistas "L.A. Girl"

Welcome everyone. Thank you for the kind comments on my last post. I don't usually get a lot of feedback so I was quite impressed.

I took a break from crafting to review the dolls. This time I will be reviewing LA Girl from Barbie Fashionistas 2015 series , also known as Blonde. I wanted this doll from the first moment I wanted to see her, but I was waiting to see if she had a locked version, but since she didn't, I decided to buy her anyway .

Barbie Fashionistas LA Girl Review

Let's start with the square. All fashionista dolls have the same type of box. Fashion lovers don't have names, they have numbers, some have them on the chest, but this one doesn't. I bought this doll from Toys'r'us Spain, և I think the rest of the tag you see is the price in store.


The side of the box is nothing special, there are some fashion photos in the corner, I really want the first photo to be on the left.



This box was easy to open. I don't understand why some boxes are so difficult to open, since this type of product is particularly aimed at young children. After all, you are out of the box.

Barbie Fashionistas LA Girl Doll Review

This doll has a Skipper head design with brown eyes, light brown eyebrows, red lips and a mole. I think he has a very handsome և handsome face.


Barbie Fashionistas LA Girl Elizabeth


This doll is famous for her hair. She has light blonde hair mixed with a bit of light pink. In the prototype, she had a blue baby, but not the final doll. One side of the hair explodes (so that it is cut). Unfortunately, in my opinion, her hair is a bit weaker than the roots, she adapts so that it doesn't look weird and natural.



LA Girl fashionista hair

She needs to wash her hair, but that will be after this exam. I tried to straighten her hair by combing Monster High և with my hands. Not perfect, but better.


She wears a light blue T-shirt with "LA Girl" written on it. The prototype blouse was again slightly different from the last doll. She's wearing this vinyl skirt which I think is trying to imitate leather.

The clothes fit me, but nothing special. Although I love skirts.


She carries a lemon-colored bag, which adds color to her outfit.


Her shoes are basic ballet flats. In the prototype, her shoes were the same color as her bag, but I prefer them because they go with everything - more clothes.


I think what they tried to do with this doll was to look like some kind of girl who has a brave character, she's not afraid to experiment with her appearance, which is good for me. I think there are other lines that could have been better with him as they could have been displayed.


I'm so happy to finally have this doll, she's so beautiful և I think it's a good advantage for my collection. It's as strong as any clothing designer, but I've probably found a key body that will match her skin tone.


Barbie Fashionista LA Girl review


By the way, the new fashion designers do not seem to have an official name, but the photo that appeared on the Internet (probably taken by fans) was their name. This lady's name was Elizabeth և, apparently the fans took her name. However, it seems to me that her name is Victoria. What is your opinion?

So, what do you think of LA Girl? Should I call her Elizabeth or Victoria?

CM:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url