Wainscot for warm and cozy scenes

Congratulations again! Happy December! I don't think Christmas is near. I didn't do anything related to Christmas, but to be honest, I wasn't particularly inspired to photograph Christmas or make Christmas decorations. This fall, I fell behind some of the merchants I wanted to work with, especially since I couldn't stop until the end of the year.


You know, many times you visit my blog. I already did one dark gray և one with bright coral but I wanted to do something warm fall. Fun fact, this should be done in late October or early November, and we have in December. That's why I had to change the theme from Spring Landscapes to Warm and Cozy. Since I did this twice, I won't go into the process too much, but I'll write down the size of everything. If this is your first time, if you want to know more about the process, please see my previous articles and ask me any questions.

We use the same consumables as usual.

  • Required board/grey board.
  • Sharp razor blade.
  • Glue for wood - PVA glue.
  • Gezo or other primer.
  • Colored handmade brushes.
  • Grain box.
I made a large piece 16.5 cm high and the same width as my wall. Top edge: 1.5 cm, bottom: 2 cm. In inches , it is basically 6.5 inches high. The upper limit will be 0.59 inches and the lower limit will be 0.79 inches. In this photo, all the details are cut, glued and glued with PVA glue.



I made the bars 1.2 cm (0.47 inches) wide. I always make them by cutting or gluing from a cereal box. Sticking 3 instead of the usual 4 to make it look a little bigger this time. Don't forget to sand the edges to soften them up.



Between them I left a small distance of 9 cm (3.5 inches). In the photo below, the vertical beams are ready for gluing.



I painted it with burnt orange from America and acrylics . I bought it because it was very different from the colors I chose and from the moment I bought it I wanted to use it.


The color is a little uneven than I expected. In the right corner you can see how it looks in two layers, and the rest in one layer.


When I was done I took a photo of the new freezer next to the two to see the difference between the three designs. I was amazed to see how different colors and a few changes create a different vibe here.



I took some photos with it to see what it looks like. You can still see some imperfections on both coats, but I don't think it looks that bad.


Since I haven't started photographing Christmas yet, I decided to add a small Christmas tree to it. To be honest, I did not take as many photos as with my crafts, but you will see more photos in the following articles.


The wall is the same in all my photos. This is an American light bulb , but it looks a little different in some of the photos.


I hope you enjoyed this free time lesson in Freeze. Personally, I like the look, it is very different from what I usually do. I have several designs, but I wanted to use gray wood for one, so I decided to stop for a while after my adventure with heavy floors. But first, I want to "work" with this design and color it with a light folk periwinkle, which you can see in the photo below.



I still don't think I'm doing any craft other than something. The main reason is that I hope to get the new colors of Christmas presents again, so I want to wait until then to plan for future projects. Do you know if a new color can give me a new idea? But I hope to return the Christmas photos shortly before they arrive.

Hope you enjoyed Christmas first of all.

Monster crafts.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url