It's the most wonderful time of the year

This time of year again. I won’t lie, I love Christmas tree decorations, I want all the shops and streets to be lit up with lights. I love walking around the city, seeing the Christmas tree with its many windows and richly decorated balconies. For the third year in a row, I've been trying to throw a party in my 1/6 world.


The truth is that this year I had no holiday photography inspiration, I started much later than usual. It's not just a holiday photo, I've been losing inspiration for pop music photography lately. Also, the day I went to draw Christmas pictures, the light from my ring broke. It's fixed now, but it messed up my program a lot.

For this first batch, I used a sea glass wall, the same Christmas tree I used last year, to take some photos. I didn't have a theme for them, only puppet poses. The image above has the same background as Tate.



I wanted to try different colors for the background, so I chose Blush Pink Wall. Trees and decorations remain the same because they are part of my Christmas decorations. It's a little big for a doll, but it looks quite realistic. I still can't find a small one for me, but big enough to fit spotlights - little decorations for me.


I have had this doll for many years, բաց I opened it this week. I bought a second one because the first one was so shocked that I had to buy a second one and return the first one. His eyes could have been better, but the other one was so bad that he seemed so good to me at the time.


I was so frustrated that I couldn't unpack her for years, but for some time I wanted to, mainly because her accessories and clothes are so good.


When the ring light went out, I painted my doll with natural light and my Christmas tree for the background. Natural light can do wonders, but it also limits photographic moments.


I had to take all the photos from the same spot because the photos I tried from a different angle didn't have the best lighting so they all look exactly the same.



This is a holiday photo I just took. If I am still filming the festival, I will share it in the next photo gallery , which should be in early January. I don’t think there will be a lot of new photos, because, as I said, I have not been inspired much lately.

I wish everyone a happy holiday, no matter what you celebrate, a happy 2022. I won't be very active here for the next few weeks, but I hope you are doing well. see you later.

monster ship

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url