Venturing into Youtube

If you were here in 2017, you will remember that I uploaded a YouTube video to paint the frames . I intended to post videos but never did. It was a mixture of many things. At the time, we had no place to stay or shine. I also hated this time and was very worried about the full time I was studying in college.

Victoria with the new painting

Returning home in 2020, I thought it might be time to try again, but that didn’t happen again. This time the new house was closed for 3 weeks and we were unable to get all the furniture we needed. When we got the right furniture in the summer of 2021, I was creating content for Instagram and creating blog posts that I never left behind. But finally in January 2022, we started making videos here.

Video from last year’s entry, Pop Painted Artwork . I was planning to create new models so I thought I could design and work on the process. I know the survey isn't good, but I look forward to improving it. I still need to get to know my structure and try to work in a framework. This was the hardest part as I had to get closer to the face and move away a bit.

I edited the video with Canvan , a very non-professional tool, but it's very easy to use and you can create great graphics. If you didn't know, Canva is an online design tool with templates for anything you can think of. It’s a great tool for making things easier for non-graphic designers. My laptop is very old in my opinion and I wanted to mount it because I couldn't stop it from turning off the video.

New YouTube logo created by Kava

I do not intend to post my content to YouTube or stop creating illustrations on this blog. My idea is to re-edit some of the crafts I was doing here and record the process for Youtube. For example, I was thinking about other designs for theCreate console that I made last year. So I was able to record another slightly different design process and post it on Youtube. In addition, more information about the process video can now be added to the main tutorial instead of taking some explanations and photos. I'll start small, until I know what I've prepared for some simple crafts (boxes, additional artwork, etc.), and then move on to larger projects.

Every time I upload a video, I don't post it, but I'll let you know from time to time if I have a new video on the channel. I know not everyone invests a lot to watch YouTube, but I appreciate your help. You can subscribe to my channel , like it and comment on the video, these are some of the most useful.

I haven’t worked on blog posts in the last few days, but I recently received a package from Linda , so this may be my next post. Adoption!

monster craft

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url