2019 Wishes


Hello everyone!
I just wanted to come and write the last post in 2018. This year I became a bad blogger because I wrote almost nothing. I don’t want to write yet, but now I can’t wait to get back to it. In 2019, I would like to write at least one article a month, but as always, I will be studying in college and probably won’t be able to. I am thinking of writing a few articles during my university holidays and planning them for the academic year.

Happy New Year 2019 Monster Crafts


Also, I’m not as excited about releasing new dolls as before, so next year I’m going to focus more on my current doll collection and start doing things for my dolls. I want to make a small diorama to photograph a doll. I also want to sew; dolls really need new clothes!

I would also like to know which edition interests you. Here is a list of things I want to write about:

  • Take a look at the articles I’ve talked about about my student life and other things.
  • puppet review
  • Share photos of dolls that may be related to the theme. I’ve managed to include shooting “behind the scenes” so you can get ideas for photos of your dolls. I’m not a very expert, but I can learn from your opinion.
  • Dolls Post Opinions
  • The concept of a product related to a doll. It’s similar to “what I want to see from Mattel in 2019” but more specifically.
  • puppet craft
  • Reviews of skill.
  • Publication of a "biography" of the doll. It would be like a short biography of one or two of my dolls.
  • Related blog posts. Black Kitty is interested in how monetization works, so I was able to write a short article about it.

That’s more or less what I thought. Let me know you like it in the comments below or leave any other thoughts or suggestions.

I wish everyone a beautiful New Year and wish you a lot of happiness and good in 2019.

Happy New Year 2019!

MS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url