Happy Holidays!

Good morning everybody! I hope all is well.

Yeah Al, that sounds pretty shitty to me, looks like BT isn't for me either. I wanted to publish, I promised, but I was busy, Mr. Monster and I went on vacation, and when we returned, college began, and I did not have time for this. For about 10 years I did not focus only on my studies, and at first it was quite difficult. The final is about a month away and I'm focused on them, but I wanted to stop everyone with Holidays and Merry Christmas.




One of the things I really got into was editing the footage I recorded for my TV puppet class. It took me a while to learn how to use the program, so I needed a lot more to get my tan. I also spent time taking new photos for use in the video. The video is pretty edited, but I want to find a song for it. I used it in my previous video but couldn't find it because my computer was broken. I want to use a song that will allow me to make money from videos. Not that I expected to make thousands of dollars from these videos, but it took some effort, so why not try to make a profit? I plan to give a gift, even if I never pay for it.

I didn't have much time to read your blogs either, but I hope that when I pass my exams, I will have time to get to know them. I can't wait to return.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!

MS

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url