8 things I'd love to see from Mattel in 2019

Hello again!

I know how to make Dolly TV videos, but I want to write more instead. To be honest , I do not mean to post this post.




I know it's too early to start Christmas wishes, but anyway, here's a list of things I want to see in Mattel in 2019. Spiral warnings, some of which are related to speech.

Ken is designed to move with long hair and at least 4 different skin tones . Seriously, Ken Barby deserves more attention in the series. I understand that people often choose female dolls, but I'm sure if they give Ken an interesting design, it will sell well. Of course I want to see Ken's wider and thinner body in the MTM version but we will release it in 2020.

Small and long moving objects . Hit Mattel Time! Yes, I do know that spiers are very popular with newcomers, but they do require our elbows, which are very small. However, please do not make it difficult to find them or reserve the sole right.

A moving element is available in 3 or 4 different skin tones. As the most popular of the newcomers, I'm sure it will be a hit. We have some twisted fashion followers who need to turn!

Deluxe Fashionistas specializes in stylish and high quality fashion clothing. You can create thematic waves like Spring, Back to School, Night Walk. It brings me to the next point.

Back to fashion! Remember the fashion days? It was great! The quality was excellent and sometimes they had a theme. There were even dresses for Chelsea (then Kelly). You may even agree with the fashion trends I mentioned above.

No more “one size fits all”! Because it really is "one measure does not fit anyone". I want to see unique designs for each body type. You can always find a small line to test the water, and if successful, you can expand it.

More complex designs in general. I'm sure Mattel has the potential to impress us, but sometimes they play it safe. In the ’90s, the collections were amazing and it seemed impossible to do anything hidden with them. It was even a game for the post office!

Start listening to your fans. There are many bloggers and collectors who would be happy to give you their honest comments and suggestions. In fact, most collectors are looking for simpler items, such as better quality and more beautiful toys.


I don't think Mattel did anything wrong, but I think there is a lot of room for improvement. And of course, when it comes to doll collection, this article is mainly based on my opinion and personal taste, but I can say that many collectors have the same opinion about me. If anyone in Mattel has read this article (I love it!), I hope you take it as a constructive critique and do something about it. It does not please everyone, but I know they can do better.

So what do you expect from Mattel in 2019? Do you agree with my list?


Mrs.

PS I do not know, you have noticed, but I added the puppet tab at the top of the blog so that you can find all my wisdom there.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url