How to make a doll TV that "works"

Hello again! It took me over a month to write a new post. I am committed to myself. I'm taking an internet marketing course from Mr Monster, I'm trying to train myself not to find my free time to blog. Also, my laptop crashed again, I have to pick up the monster lord.

Another reason it took me so long is because I wanted to bring you something more creative than just a dollhouse. So if I do not have time to sit down and write, I have less time to create.

How to make a doll tv that works for Barbie and Monster High

So as you can guess from the title, today I am going to show you how to make a doll TV where you can change what is displayed on the screen. I actually came up with this idea a few years ago, I was inspired by a toy I had as a child. However, so far I have never had the time or patience to work on it. So if you're interested in seeing how I do this, read on.
The concept of this TV set is quite simple. Basically, the TV has a slot on one side where you can slide the card with the image on it. Then you change what appears on the screen by changing several different cards. Now many people these days use their cellphone as a fake TV for their dolls, but sometimes the phone can look too big in some dollhouses. I also like how retro this craft looks.

Working TV for Barbie dolls easy doll crafts

This craft is quite simple, but some parts require time. I'm not the smartest person out there, so do not expect my craft to be too complicated or too detailed. I would recommend adult supervision for children, especially when parts are expected.

First, we need some craft items.
  • Boxes of cereal or biscuits.
  • Adhesive. I used "white glue", "adhesive glue", but you can use any kind of glue you want.
  • Scissors.
  • Cut the food.
  • Nail or abrasive file.
  • Ice cream sticks or craft sticks.
  • Handmade paint.
  • Brush.
  • Cardboard box.
  • Clear bar width (optional)
First draw a rectangle on paper. Mine is 10.5 cm by 6.2 cm, but you can make them in any size. What I did was search the internet for a 32 'TV divided by 7. The dolls ratio should be 1: 6, but I felt it was too big for my doll furniture.


Once you have a design, unfold and flatten your cereal. Draw rectangles. Cut them.


working TV for Barbie dolls easy





In some rectangles I drew an inner rectangle 0.6 cm from the outside. This will be the outer frame of the TV. Depending on the thickness of your box, you may need 2 or 3 boxes.




Draw a "U" on another rectangle 0.3 mm away from the outer edge. Again, you will need about 3 of these.



So now we have 3 filled rectangles, 3 3 U circles.

Start gluing it. First, glue the whole rectangle.



Then the frame.


Then a "U" is formed in the full rectangle.





Then glue the frame to everything.


You have to have something like that.


When the glue dries, draw a few small rectangles on the base of the TV for the base of the TV. My dimensions are 4.5 cm by 3. If you change the size of the TV, the width of the base should be at least one third of the length of the TV.


Cut pastry. I used 5 rectangles, but you can use as many as you want or make other shapes.


Take the stick cut into two small pieces to secure the base to the screen. I decided to make them 2.5 cm, but even in this case you can make them in different sizes or better to use wooden dowels.

popsicle sticks crafts


Glue both parts, let dry. I like to use a brush to glue small things.


Now is the time to clean the rough edges of the TV base. Some parts I did not cut very accurately, it is more difficult to align the edges, so next time I will have to be more careful.


When everything is beautiful and quiet, it's time to paint. Now it can be done with all the glue, but initially I decided to paint it because the sail has hard parts to reach that I do not want to accidentally damage my boat. I used some practical paint.


Manualidades para muñecas

When the paint is completely dry, it is time to glue it all together. First, I will glue the screen together.


And after gluing the foundation.



When dry, print some photos from your favorite TV shows, movies or even doll pictures and paste them on cardboard.



When the adhesive is completely dry, cut it carefully. I literally put all my images in a Word document. I set the screen width to less than half an inch with the image, but some images had to be cut to fit.

Easy Monster Crafts tutorial

Now is the time to see if our TV is working.

Doll TV for Barbie Monster High Bratz Ever After High Disney Descendant
yes

If you want to make your TV screen brighter, you can always place wide lines on the image and cut it out. but I did not do it because my photographic skills were not the best, I'm sure it would cause unpleasant reflections.

Now your doll can enjoy the TV in your dollhouse.

Doll TV that works for Barbie dollhouse

You can always make the screen "static" simply by attaching a frame to the screen, but I think this slightly more intricate way can give so much life to your doll's picture. for those who love the story.

I took some pictures of the construction process and will upload them to my Youtube channel, but it will take some time. I currently only have Movie Maker on my computer, so if you know of any good free video editing software, please let us know.

I hope you enjoyed this craft inspired post. It took me a long time to do this craft because I only do it a little bit every day, but it can be done within a day if I focus only on it. I also tried to explain myself, trying to upload the best photos. While we were filming, Mr. The monster takes pictures remotely with his phone, but I tried to edit them in order to see all the relevant details.

Doll TV New Girl Doll House 1:6 scale

Of course, my creative skills do not have to be the best; there is always room for improvement, so I would welcome any suggestions or ideas you may have for me. I would also be grateful if you could tell me what kind of post you are most interested in. Do you like handmade positioning? Interested in commenting? pop tips. The post does not appear.


I will take you to me later. Take care of yourself.

Ceremony Master:


Follow my craft adventure.

To recycle. transform the tea box into doll furniture
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url