Sorry, I dissappeared

Welcome!
It's been almost a year since I last wrote. I knew I was going to disappear without saying a word, and I was a little embarrassed about it. To be honest, when I wrote the last letter, I thought I'd write it again, but I wasn't in a good mood and the business of life was between them. I got a little annoyed with the blog and started to think it was my job and I should post it every week. I decided to quit because I wasn't happy anymore. I meant to write "Let's meet later", but I let time pass and I didn't.

Honestly, I'm a little sorry for not thanking Felix for sending me A Day in My Doll's Life . I don't know if you remember, but he recently won the lottery and won second place in the international lottery. I personally thank Felix for sending me my shipping address, but I wanted to share it with you. This is the one who sent me.

The Monster Crafts blog

It wasn't part of the hammock prize, but the first bidder didn't want it, so I sent it to Phyllis. He also sent me this handmade rug. How cool is that?



I don't like to brag about my personal life here but if you've read my recent articles, you know that I might not have had a better time at work. I was offered a new job, so I quit. I was so tired of the terrible work program that I felt worthless, unable to develop and improve as quickly as I could. I also have more work and responsibilities than before but my salary is not increasing. So I quit my job.

I have a better work schedule and a higher salary at my new job, but overall the work environment is not very good. I also left because I didn't have much time to study and graduate. So, starting in September, I took a year to focus on my degree and complete as many courses as possible.

Ken The Monster Crafts

Towards the end of last semester I decided to write an update because I was a little sad to leave without saying a word, but sadly my grandmother passed away in December and a month later my uncle passed away. . I'm not trying to justify myself, I'm not trying to justify myself, I just want you to have the full picture and understand why I quit my blog and dummy. social media.


But let's change the subject and talk about something else, because you probably don't have a lot of interesting things going on in your life, and I don't think this article is very interesting. With so much free time, I can finally focus on my hobbies, from collecting dolls to painting. I was drawing a few years ago but I had to quit because of my job and university. I will also improve my graphic design skills.

I have plans for this blog. I haven't bought a lot of dolls lately, but since last year I still have a lot of dolls to take out. I do all the dummy reviews as before and I don't think I'll be focusing on other types of posts instead. For example, I want to write some needle point lessons and focus on improving my doll photography skills. I also have some ideas for some YouTube videos. Remember the video you made a year ago?



I also plan to completely change the look and feel of the blog. However, it will take time because I don't know exactly what I want and my graphic design skills are not very good.

Well, thanks a lot for coming up with this very long article. I hope my next article will be happier.

Also, if you have any ideas or suggestions for future posts on this blog, please leave them in the comments section below and if you would like to share what you did. I try to visit all your blogs to follow your life.

Recently created a blog.

Mrs.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url