A package from Linda

In late December, Linda received a Hollywood gift from her doll . She received two awards, a Barbie doll and a costume and a Paul Ray and Las Amigas doll, as well as extravagant costumes. I ended up winning the Barbie Prize, so I thought we could open a box together.

The package arrived quickly. Linda sent Thursday and I stayed here until Monday. I know Belgium and Spain aren’t too far apart, but I didn’t expect the packages to be shared over the weekend, so I waited until Wednesday. I was also prepared for some delay due to the explosion, but it didn't happen. I’ve been here a few days, but now I’m busy with other things and I still don’t have time to open the box. Get started.



Prizes include a Barbie doll and a 2-piece fashion package. Barbie seems to have a line of self-care, dolls are dressed to go to the bath, sleep or bathroom. The fashion package is very recent, and includes a two-piece suit and tracksuit. Let's start with the doll.


He carried a towel, a handkerchief and a body brush. The end of the towel is covered with velcro and has transparent straps to hold it inside. She doesn't have a painted bikini under her towel (and is completely naked), so it's best to fix it.



The photo contains some accessories I forgot to wear, including two eye masks, a towel, a bath tray and a puppy. I like all the accessories, though they are unfortunately masks and eye magazines because they are made of cardboard and it was very difficult to get them out of the box without damaging them. I also hoped that the magazine would open instead of a rectangle of cardboard printed on the front. The rest is amazing and I like how they have more or less realistic colors. In my imagination I can claim that the bathroom bomb is a box full of muffins.


The doll has several features including knees, elbows and wrists. It gives you a good chance to become a strong fashionista. The regional movement is not over yet, but I wish some fashionistas got at least something like that. You can see the puppy that I forgot to include in the picture below. You can see the poster top paint under her feet as Barbie refuses to cooperate and continues to fall.


Go ahead with the fashion package. This is one of the two things I really like since I saw this jumpsuit on Instagram. Also comes with a dress, running shoes and a baseball cap. This bag fits with a zipper that looks like a pencil box. I like that this type of packaging can be reused for storing pop accessories, but if you're a big collector you probably don't need it very much.


Kim has not been on the blog for a long time and will be modeling clothes for us. There are also tie and ink prints, mostly peach and some fun outfits in other colors. I like the way Kim's skin color works. The shoes are great for Kim, so they might work better than some socks or a rolled up toy.


I know this type of clothing is very popular right now, but I personally use both parts separately and combine them with something more muted. For example, I tied a white T-shirt with my pants and a sweater with jeans.


Asha is ready to style clothes. Pink and orange have a check print. When I first saw it, I hoped it would get a more one-line shape, but I feel very straightforward. I prefer two-track top strikes for easy access to higher brakes.



I would like to end by thanking Linden for this award. I think he recently tried to pick something good at Mattel if he had a wrong product or missed it. The fashion package is one of the best and the doll offers something extra with all the accessories. He also brought a beautiful postcard full of congratulations.



I have no plans for the next post. I'm taking some pictures, shooting my next YouTube video and thinking about starting a new sewing project, so I don't know what I can prepare for next time. I have been working tirelessly for the last few weeks but it seems I am not doing anything right. Once I click on "Print" I might have to go ahead and continue with some of your posts because I was more focused on getting things done than following the blogging community.

I hope you are doing well and see you soon.

Monster craft

PS I realized I didn't take any pictures with baseball caps in the fashion package. Hopefully white shoes are not included in the package.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url