What I got for Christmas

It has just come and gone, and like many of you, I have received a few gifts under the Christmas tree. As I mentioned earlier, I will receive most of my gifts on January 5, which is one of the reasons this message was delayed. Second, we started the year hard, but I will do my best. While some of them are not dolls-related or doll-related items, they are things I use on this blog for future crafts or other projects, so I still think they are useful for this blog.

Let's start with one of the things that amazes me the most. If you are a regular reader, you have probably seen how America and Acrylic use 90% of my art projects. Their color gallery is huge and you will find many colors that are very realistic in the doll and furniture diorama. I do not think it is quality, I have tried the best brand, but another favorite brand has been dropped.


Like last year, Mr. The monster took them from an online store called Mia Mandari , a small business run by a beautiful woman. A beautiful postcard is wrapped around the main picture. If there is not enough traffic or is not available, I have compiled the list of colors I want with the second color list. I knew it was going to happen, but I did not know what color it was.

Matt Aranak, Purple Flowers, Desert Cactus, House, Terra Coral

I had to pick them up online, and it can be difficult, because often the colors do not look the same on the network, but overall I was very happy with the choice. I like to choose shades of blue in my house, these were blue fog and winter blue . However, I tried not to choose my favorite blue and tea colors, but to try different colors from the usual shades. The two most similar are coffee, cocoa and coffee with honey (same in camera).

Honey Brown, Cocoa, Winter Blue, Grey Sky, Blue Mist

Although I took samples of all the colors, I could not use them in the craft project. I thought I'd "review" the crafts and make a list of my favorite American colors, so let me know if you find it interesting. Also tell us which of these new colors you like.

I bought this little light for doll pictures. It is designed for video conferencing so it has a USB port to connect to a laptop to turn it on. It also comes with a clip attached to the screen. I said a long time ago that I wanted one of these mini -jars to be attached to the phone . Although not technically connected to the telephone, the wolf god saw much and understood. I didn't play much with him, but I tried to use my phone. Unfortunately, he is very serious and there are problems with him.


It also comes with a mini tripod that I use for some of these photos and works fine. I will continue my experience with this and share my latest ideas. This can be a good choice if you do not want to invest in a large ring lamp.

Mini ring light on a tripod

The other thing that surprised me the most was the sewing machine! I did not think I would receive a gift, so I cried when I saw him. I have not researched sewing machines, so I do not know which one is better. The singer I found is Promise 1408 , which I see in some reviews on the network and is very useful for beginners. Mr. Monster has seen some suggestions that it is very strong for the price range, especially if you are dealing with a startup or temporary drainage. It even sold out and became more profitable. Now I have no reason to sew a doll's dress.

Singer Promise 1408

Finally, there are two new toys. On the left is the Star Wars 's Barby, which sells for a much lower price than Lee. Technically, it was not a Christmas present, it was a holiday gift from the wolf god to me, but I think I have not seen it here, it was a good opportunity.


On the right are 2 numbers (curves) of the new Barbie Looks line doll. I plan to do some research soon to explain my idea of ​​this doll and this line. He was the only one I loved the most from the first storm, and I'm glad I was here.

As I mentioned earlier, I did not start the year well. It was a positive outcome for some of our family members as well as Mr. Monster's colleagues, so we all got to know each other for a few days. In the worst case, it could not be, because my mother-in-law had recently undergone surgery and was in dire need of help, but we could not guarantee her safety. She is doing well and has a husband by her side, but she still knows she needs more help. I know it's a pandemic and it could be, but I can do nothing but despair.

As a precaution, Mr. Monster sent everyone home from work, so I will stay for a few weeks. We set one of the tables in the doll room for work; So I took my laptop to the dining room. I can still use the doll's craft table because it is not noisy (some sewing or craft projects have to wait). But I do not complain, I think it is important to have a special place to close the door and forget about it when it is finished.

I hope everyone is well and that the year is going well. Tell us what you got for Christmas in the comments section. bye.

Monster Craft

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url