Photo compilation: November-December 2021 (plus 2021 recap)

Happy new year and prosperous new year! How did you do that in 2022? 2021 is the madness of how he came and went in the blink of an eye. As usual, I could not do everything I planned for 2021, but we will come back to that later. In this first issue of 2022 we review my latest photos of 2021 and make a summary of my year.

In the latter half of 2021, I was not very encouraged to take photos of dolls. Here and there I had inspiration, but I regularly took photos. You've seen most of the photos I've posted on Instagram here, but sometimes I've got some add-ons that do not work, or I'll post the latest post "Everything is ready". This is the first photo of Victoria - an example of the latter case. It is also popular in this collection.


I use light Moka paint from Americana Acrylics here . All three photos are the same, but due to the lightning on the camera it looks different.


That was one of the things I got for the article, but did not cut it in the end.


It took me a while to start photographing the subject. I was not very pleased, and I broke the ring headlight. But luckily before that I made these black and white photos as decorations for Christmas decorations. I have not taken black and white photos for a long time, so I had to try several adjustments until I was satisfied with the results.



It's just one of the bright glowing cones. I think I found it a few years ago in Leroy Merlin (Garden and DIY Store).


I took a breather on Instagram a few days after I posted all the holiday photos. It was not intentional, I did not think about preparing content for a post-Christmas post and was taking pictures there. But it took me two mornings before the New Year to take a picture.

Do you remember the post that inspired me in Barbie style ? When I look at my blog posts, I realize that I have practiced little and not tried lightning. So I thought this might be a good opportunity to try again. In this photo, Asha wakes up and is ready to start the day.


I was not as happy with the result as when I wrote the article, but I still have photos I like, although the shadows do not look so much. In the photo below, I used a small natural tree I found in a bullet.


In one of my recent articles, I explained to Linda that I have a personal tablecloth that I sometimes use as a rug for photos. It made me realize that this was the last time I used it, so I decided to use it for this last photo.


I know I did not do everything planned for 2021, but when I think back, I did many things. AD In 2021, I published 26 publications , averaging once a week. The 10 publications described above are a craft project that includes paintings and other reference materials. It may not seem like much, but the masters' posts are time consuming and I still find it hard to believe I have time to create things and share with the blog space. This is what I wanted to do when I started, but I did not have time to work, and I was lucky enough to publish a craft project in a year that I was lucky enough to do.

Although I did not have time to implement all the planned projects, I did implement some major projects, such as wooden floors or pergolas , the preparation of which took a long time. Perhaps one of the things I was most proud of was the sewing of the first doll costume . Yes, BT is not for me either.


I started very well in 2021 and distributed content left and right, here and in my blog . By the end of the year, however, I started to lose power and delayed some projects. You heard him say that he was not encouraged to take dolls. There may be fatigue from the epidemic, but I think Instagram is due to a lack of motivation to photograph dolls. The way Instagram works allows you to stay active on the platform and release content regularly. I was a little excited, and instead of thinking about what I wanted to do and spend time on, I started taking pictures to extract content. They also seem to be promoting videos in images right now, and I'm not biting that spot. I do not like to make videos, but if I get time, it will be on Youtube , at least there might be a chance to make money. Yes, you will see less of me on Instagram in 2022, but I hope to be more motivated and more content.

Some projects I have are scheduled for 2022, some only in 2021. My dolls need a couch or some kind of living room, so I hope to do that in the first year. Six months. I want to continue to expand the mix'n'n'match background series and create sound effects (like a stove). I also want to start experimenting with new materials to see what works best. I want to write another essay and do some projects I want to do in "Part 2", like.console boxes or small works of art . And of course I want to keep sewing and be able to create some outfits by the end of the year.

Thank you regular readers and regular visitors for your contribution to my blog in 2021. I really like the interaction and comments in the comments section. I especially enjoy seeing you do something inspired by my blog, it's important to see someone inspire me, even the little things.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2022 . We celebrate the evening of January 5th and receive gifts to chat about. Find "What I Found at Christmas" which I can do in the next post.

The skill of monsters .


Similar messages

Collection of photos of the dead November-December 2020 (from the summary for 2020)

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url