It's the most wonderful time of the year

It's time of year again! I won't lie, I love seeing Christmas decorations and lighting up all the shops and streets. I like to walk around the city and look at the Christmas trees from the decorated windows and balconies. For the third year in a row, I try to give the world the joy of the holiday.


The truth is that this year I'm not really into holiday photography and I started later than usual. These are not just holiday photos, lately I've been losing inspiration when I'm photographing dolls. Also, the day I started taking Christmas photos, my light ring broke. It's fixed now, but it messed up a lot of my plans.

In this first batch, I used a sea glass wall and a Christmas tree I used last year to take some shots. I had nothing to do with them, just puppets. The picture above is of the Tate with the same background.



I wanted to try a different background color, so I chose a reddish-pink wall. The trees and decorations are the same as part of the Christmas decorations in my house. It is big for dolls, but looks very realistic. Smaller ones have not yet been found, but they are small enough to accommodate small lanterns and decorations.


I have been wearing this doll for many years and picked her up this week. I bought a second one because the first one was so bad that I had to buy a second one and return the first one. His eyes could have been better, but the other one was so bad that I thought he was good at the time.


I was so disappointed in her that I did not leave her open for several years, but soon felt the need to do so, especially since her accessories and costumes were so beautiful.


When the light in my throat broke, I took some pictures of the dolls using natural light and a Christmas tree as a backdrop. Natural light can do wonders, but it also limits the amount of time you can take photos.


Also, I had to take all the photos from the same place, because the photos I tried to take from a different angle did not have the best lighting, so they are all very similar.



These are all the holiday photos I've taken so far. If I take more photos from the party, I will share them in the next photo shoot , which will be presented in early January. I don't think there will be many new photos, as I said, I'm not very inspired lately.

I wish each of you a happy holiday and happiness in 2022. I won't be very active here for the next few weeks, but I hope everyone is safe and healthy. see you later

monster car

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url