The new Barbie body types

I know this is old news, but Mattel has recently released 3 new versions of their most popular doll body. I may have been late to the party to comment on this, but I wanted to say a few words.



First of all, I do not understand why some people think that Barbie is a demon that makes their children feel bad. I had a lot of dolls as a child and I never wanted to be like them or have bodies. I know Barbie's body is far from real (for example, she has small legs) but I think children can distinguish a doll from a real person. I also find it a little weird when people point out that Barbie's body is not real, but no one has real muscles that can have a negative impact on men.

But I think I wish I could have seen these dolls come out as a child. As a kid, I used to want my dolls to be different, different nationalities and hair colors. My favorite thing about Monster High is the variety of dolls. I want the dolls to play different characters and characters and I think this new Barbie line is perfect for that. It would be boring if all the dolls looked the same, right?

I really like this line, but I think some modes may be a little more childish and better, but I will try. Here are some of the best ones:
 

Top fashion designer

I like this because it looks very modern but it brings fashion to my favorite princess.

Top fashion designer

The same opinion about clothes but her face is beautiful and I love her hair.

Truth be told, the best way to get kids is not because of their bodies but because of their faces and hairstyles.

Little fashion girl
This is similar to the black copy below.


Little fashion girl

I will try to choose my favorite from the given dresses. She's my favorite curve barbie, but I'm not crazy about her dress.


Curve Fashion Designer
Curve Fashion Designer

I think these new elements make a big difference to the doll collection with new hairstyles and faces. I'd love for Matt to try to do something more complex and unique than to do the same thing over and over again and ignore what his clients say. I hope this doll works and that these new bodies have a clear version.

So what do you think about this line? Are you looking for a new fashion?

Poison

Image Credit: Mattel Store.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url