Doll review: Signature Ginger Breadhouse

Hello doll lovers!

Today is the time to see my Ever After High doll at Candy Witch Girl Gingerbread House. In the Darling Charming review, I didn’t mention the two dolls I received from Amazon.com because the Ever After High doll set is not for sale in Spain. Unfortunately, some of the latest toys look very nice and now you have no choice but to buy them in the US.


So go back to the doll. Ginbir Bradhouse is one of the newest students at Ever After New. She is a rebel, not to follow her fate as the next Hansie and Grietjie-fairy-witch, but to become a famous chef.


Ginger Breadhouse doll review Ever After High
Ginbirren's box looks like a darling. I really like the design of the box because it’s so much easier and easier to open than most Monster High boxes.


At the back of the box is some information about Ginger and her work.


Ginbir has an interesting design, like a mix of Hawley Volfe and pop line.


It has a dark skin similar to gingerbread. He has large brown eyes with dark spots on the underside.


Her hair is bright pink and wrapped in two sweaters. In fact, her hair is in very good condition, especially the bang.


He is wearing a cake-shaped headband.


Ginger also comes with fresh pink glasses. They are beautiful and fun and make the doll look like a plant.



The red dress looks very modern and is not a princess like Ever After High dolls. She is wearing a reinforcing pink caramel dress. My whole table is on now. She is wearing a denim dress, this tulle is spread out on her back.


He wore a very uninspired blue collar, but it made him even more attractive.

Ginger Breadhouse necklace

Her shorts are beautiful, brown with vanilla embellishments. Did you find this design beautiful?


Her shoes are definitely a favorite of this doll. They have gold tones with fuchsia accents and lollipop-shaped heels. In fact, I'm just hungry to see them.

Ginger Breadhouse shoes

Her wallet is very exciting. It looks like a pot and has a twisted handle. In fact, the bag is prettier than my favorite.



Ginbir is a beautiful doll, and some of the details of her design are as beautiful as her shoes. Sometimes the Ever After High dolls look a little softer to me, but they have some amazing details. However, Mattel needs to improve the quality of the dolls. I was overwhelmed by bad hair, sticky heads, and unfair joints. If I solve these big problems and every time I order a Monster High doll online, I don’t have to pray that I won’t get a hard doll.

Ginger Breadhouse review

And this is my ginger. You can also find me on Facebook , Tumblr and Google+ to remember. So what do you think of gingerbread? Do You Collect Ever After High Toys?

Madam.






Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url