Doll Review: Signature Darling Charming

Hello pop bloggers! What did you do? I tried to order from the links page of this blog but the format keeps changing. I've also tried learning that I can change the default font by editing the HTML, but it doesn't show up. Bloggers drive me crazy sometimes.

Today I'm looking at Darling Charming , daughter of King Charming from the pop series Ever After High. This is my first look at Ever After High so I'm very excited.

Darling Charming Rebel
Darling is the younger brother of Daring and Dexter Charming. She's said to be an enchanting princess in some fairy tales, but in one story she'd rather be a heroine than a nervous princess.

Darling Charming review

His girlfriend's box is in the shape of a book. In fact, it looks like three books in different positions. The box is very pretty and let's take a good look at the doll.

The most attractive view

We can read a little bit about Darling behind the box. To the right of the crate are Darling paintings. In my opinion, drawing is not as beautiful as dolls, and I also think that Monster High's art is more attractive.




I think the Ever After High box is pretty good. I also like the fact that the doll's name is written in the background.


Honey is a very cute doll, I was so excited to take her out of the box!

Darling Charming Ever After High

She has fair skin, light blue eyes , and a mark of beauty under her right eye. She wears blue eyeshadow and has pink lips. One of his eyebrows is a little blue , I hope I can fix it

Ever After High Darling Charming Review

Her hair was wavy and blonde, light blue. Although in the box, the hair is in very good condition.



She also wears a silver tiara with pink fluffy jewelry. In his artwork, hearts are painted blue, not pink.


Darling Charming tiara

 Her boyfriend's dress is mainly silver and blue, with some pink accents. It's a very simple dress, but it's very beautiful. I think the blue eo finish gives the clothes an unnecessary look.


And Love just wore shoulder pads like that armor and that's because she didn't want to be a princess . I really like the shoulder pads, but they don't force Darling's arms to move properly.

 
 Like most Ever After High dolls, Darling comes with a ring. I 'm doing very well and I look great.


The shoes are finished in silver and have many printed details such as jewelry and jewellery . They're a little tasty, aren't they?

Darling EAH shoes

To be honest, despite the armor-inspired details, he also found this silver purse, which struck me as a bit boring.
 



I always thought Ever After High dolls were my favorites, but I wasn't that attracted to Monster High dolls. Monster High dolls look more unique and different to me. However, I generally think Darling is a good doll. The overall design might not be very risque, but I like the personality it lends . In fact, the main reason I retired from this character was because he wanted to be a knight, not a prince.


There are a few other Ever After High dolls that interest me as Melody Piper, so you'll likely see more on this blog. me too
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url