Doll Review: Elle Eedee

Hello ghosts! How are you? I had a full week at work, but I managed to make some corrections. I hope I can do 2 or 3 more before I go back to college. Before I start with a review, I want to remind you that I have a Facebook page where I share things like popups or where we can chat when we’re not blogging.

So let’s start with a review. Today I’m going to review Monster High Boo York, Boo York series Go . I've already reviewed Nefera with this rule, so if you missed it, you can read the post here .

Elle Eedee review

She is the daughter of a robot and knows the rest of Monster High's demons in Boo York. I really wanted to see him, but now my feelings for him are mixed. You will soon understand why.

El's box is the same as Neferra's. To the left of the box is a large bulldog with "Boo York, Boo York."

Elle Eedee Boo York


The back of the box is the same. Unlike Nefera, El newspaper brings it so you don’t have to download it from its website.

Boo York Boo York

The bottom of the box is the same as Neferra's. The brush and props are hidden behind the aforementioned building.

Monster High Elle Eedee robot girl

Elle has very pale skin. It's not completely white, it's white. It looks robotic, with lots of screw shapes and other details. It also has a home button on the forehead. Her eyes are pretty pretty because they look like a camera lens.


Elle Eedee Monster High


The best thing about Al’s head is the speaker-shaped ears.


Elle Eedee ear



Her hair is also very beautiful and is combined with black, teal and purple. She wears her hair on her tail and also wears this antenna-like headdress.


As he said, he modeled many details of his entire body. For example, it has screws fitted to the elbows. Looking at her arms, I noticed that one of her arms was not bent. I can see that you have a plastic joint that doesn't look properly cut.



I'm trying to fix this by removing my hand and trying to cut the excess plastic with a precision knife, but it doesn't work. I’m afraid of breaking the pin, so I stopped moving my hand. This has never happened to me and I don't know how to fix it. I would be very grateful if anyone could help me with this.



So let’s get to her dress. Elle wears this beautiful trumpet dress with dots in the middle. The dress also has a printed hood that looks like a plate. The cape is tied to the dress. so it cannot be removed.



She also wears this silver item, something similar to a belt. She is very pretty and precise, but she does not allow the doll to move her legs well.



Her shoes are made of transparent plastic and her heels look like glass. They’re beautiful, but I’ve seen better shoes on the Monster High line.


I think Ellie Go is a good doll. Her body image is very good, as are her ears, but I don't think she's as creative as Dawn Dancer Ishi. However, I am very disappointed with all this poor stuff. I’m thinking of writing to Matteleri if it’s a way to get a new hand instead of buying a new doll.


Elle Eedee Monster High


What do you think of El Idi? Do you intend to acquire it?

RS


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url