Doll review: Isi Dawndancer

Hello guys, guys!

Today is the time to talk about the doll I have been dreaming of since I saw her example on the San Diego Comic Con. Ishi Dawn dancer, a Monster High Line brand student. Ishi is a deer spirit girl, and her grandmother's name is very important in her culture, which suggests that she loves to dance. She comes to the monster school to get the meaning of one of them.

Isi Dawndancer Monster High

So let’s start with the square. Boo Brand Student Funds are very similar to Monster exchange funds . Honestly, I always thought it was a Monster Exchange Wave 2 font.

Monster High Isi Dawndancer

The box is closed because it is difficult to photograph the European Commission.



Behind the box we have some beautiful examples of Isis and some information about her.


We can see in more detail by lifting the face plastic, but it is still difficult to get a good shot.


Ishi is one of the most unique Monster High dolls I have ever seen. His face is really like that of a deer, and his hoof is like a hoof (I'll show you later). She looks very much like a deer, for example, Cloudine is similar to a wolf.


Let's start face to face. The EU has leather, large brown eyes and deer-shaped ears. The white dots on her cheeks, forehead, and eyebrows that looked up to her nose made her look like a deer.

Isi Dawndancer Monster High review

She has such beautiful long curly hair. Because of the box, there is a small wave in the back, but at least it does not stick completely.

Isi Dawndancer Brand Boo Students review

I thought her hair was the same color as Neura, but Nera's hair was greener. I took this photo for comparison, but the difference is not so obvious.

Boo York Nefera Isi Dawndancer
 
She is also wearing a horn -shaped robe. I think they did it to imitate the deer .

Monster High Isi Dawndancer

She is wearing a black jumpsuit and a red tribal jacket.



She carries a round turquoise dream bag . I think it's good, but as always, more graphic details are better.


Her shoes are the same color as her handbag , and are adorned with carved dolls , which gives her a certain sense of movement.

Isi Dawndancer shoes

Now let's look at her legs. As I said, their feet look like soles. Her heels come in a variety of shapes. I was amazed that her legs looked so different from other Monster High dolls.


I think Ishi is a great doll . In fact, of all the recently released characters, he is probably my favorite. Designing this doll is a bit risky because it does not have the same features as other characters (like Laguna or Claudine) and I am not sure if all the little girls like it . But, as an adult collector, my favorite is the brutal face.

Brand Boo Students Isi Dawndancer


I can only recommend these dolls . She looks amazing and is very different from the other dolls in this collection.

So what do you think about ISI Dondanser ? Did you add them to your collection?

Mrs.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url