About the Monster High reboot

Oh!

The last few months I have not been on the blog because I have been busy with university and my job as usual. Luckily, I have a few weeks before the start of next semester, so I will try to post on this blog during that time.

Signature EAH Cupid


During the months of my absence from the blog, my doll collection has grown slightly. I have some Ever After High dolls like Cupid, Briar Beauty, Ginger Bradhouse and Darling Charming, as well as some non-new Monster High dolls (Art Class Robeca and Abbey and Hebey and Heath Two-Doll Pack). I was lucky and most of these dolls got a big discount, like Briar, there were only 10 of them.


Signature Darling Charming


Mr. Monster gave me an ISI dondanser doll for Christmas, which I saw for the first time. Later Madam, thanks to a good discount on Amazon we got for buying all the gifts online for our grandchildren.

I have been missing a lot of blogs these months and wanted to publish all my doll news, but unfortunately I did not have time.

Along with all my new dolls, there is something I have long wanted to publish: "Monster High Reboot" . A few weeks ago an official video was released announcing the new lineup. After that, many fans got angry because they changed the look of the characters, especially Draculaura and Frankie. In addition, they looked upset because they believed this change betrayed the line with the slogan "Be yourself, be unique, be a monster!" . . I could not find this video, but I found this image on Dracula's Pink Vamp Facebook page.


I do not like this reboot, but not because of the personality, in fact some characters, like Laguna or Claudine, are very similar (but I'm not crazy about Frankie and Draculaura). The problem for me is that they look "very playful". Compared to Barbie, who has changed her look a lot over the years, young women look like Barbie-fairy dolls / butterflies / mermaids that have no knots either. The dolls were some of the best old Monster High dolls ! Her outfits also look a little simpler and less wild.

I have said several times that Monster Hike needs to change direction, but is that right? Will this change be a success or a major failure? Let's see.

So what do you think of this Monster High reboot? Do you like new dolls?

Blog fast!

MRS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url