Doll review: Boo York Boo York Nefera de Nile

Hello my favorite pop lovers!
As I told you in my last post, I can't post as much this summer because I'm starting college again and I don't have much time to play with dolls. However, Mr. Monster gave me this wonderful gift for my birthday a few weeks ago and I think he deserves a message. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Looks like Bou York isn't for me either .


Like many Monster High fans, I wanted a second Nephera de Nile doll, so I couldn't get excited when the first images of the Boo York Boo York pop line were leaked (you can read the post on the Doll Observer). By clicking here ). However, there are some things that I am not completely happy with this doll. If you want to know why, read on.

Let's start with the box. Like many new Monster High Lines, the Boo York Boo York line has a boxy design with less cardboard and more plastic, giving you a better view of the doll. These boxes are easy to open and safe for small children.

Boo York Nefera box

Unlike other lines like the Monster Exchange , there is no puppet artwork on the back of the box, but it does have a Bu York Skyline and a movie release.


At the bottom of the box reads "Download her holiday magazine from MonsterHigh.com!" . I don't know if I like the idea, but at least our European collectors can read the whole newspaper, not the different languages, only the first entry in the newspaper.

Remove the plastic and see Nephera up close!


The purple pyramid that Nephera holds is the comet crystal he uses for the bad stuff in the film. I like the posture of the box holding his hand against the glass.


I can finally get Nefra out of the box.


Nephera has tan skin, purple eyes and a gem on her left cheek. Her makeup was inspired by ancient Egyptian makeup and her eyebrows gave her a bad expression.

Monster High Nefera de Nile Boo York

Nephera has this beautiful turquoise hair (one of my favorite Monster High hair colors, actually!) With several black and white or light gray dots on the right side of her head. She also has red hair, especially on the front of her head.


Her hair is fairly straight with thick roots. She has a big bang that I didn't see when she was photographed but she usually has good quality hair.


In those horrible pieces of plastic ... she wears this gorgeous black headdress with two snakes holding a crystal. Getting rid of them would be a nightmare.


Nephera wears a black and turquoise dress with a snake motif and this beautiful golden armor. I like snake details and glass arches a lot.



When the armor is removed, her outfit looks beautiful, but it is quite basic. Nephera could use something much more pharaonic.


He also wears gold earrings, but they are painted gold in contrast to his armor, and I do not like the contrast they create. I think it would have been better if the earrings were painted black or turquoise.


She wears turquoise sandals with snake-like stripes on her feet. The shape of the heel looks like a crystal. I think her shoes are very nice, but more painted details like gold heels can be used.


Nephera also painted gloves that covered her entire arm. Her fingers are slightly blacker than the rest of her skin. I can imagine someone in Mattel saying, "Oh, he doesn't care, Nephera is a doll, they're going to buy it anyway."


One of the things that struck me about this doll is that her birthday stains are completely visible with this dress. I thought he was always scarred because he didn't want anyone to know he wasn't perfect. I hope to learn more about Neferra in future movies or other novels.


There are several differences between this signature and the signature. The first thing that struck me was that her skin was a little different. Neferera's signature skin has a golden hue and Bu York Neferera's skin tone looks more silvery. Their faces also look very different because Nefer's signature looks like they have big eyes.

Boo York signature Nefera comparison

The hair of both dolls is the same color, the only difference is that the tinsel for the sign of Nefra is yellow gold and the Bo York Nefra copper.


I like the two nephra dolls and I think they are both beautiful, but Bu York, Bu York Nephra looks clearer than Nephra's autograph. On top of that, the real Nephera looks like a high quality doll. I am personally very happy to have two versions in my collection.

I think Bu York, Bu York Nephera is an amazing doll with its beautiful details, but at the same time I think Mattel can easily play with this doll because they can create an amazing doll.

Boo York Nefera comet cristal

Overall I think Bu York is a nice line from Bu York and this is a great opportunity for those who don't have a chance to get the original version. I look forward to seeing Neferna more in the upcoming Monster High franchise and further developing her personality instead of being "Cleo's big bad sister".


What do you think about Nephera? Did you add it to your collection?

See you later.

MC

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url