Spring Bouquet Painted Wood Slat Sign

A wooden sign painted with a spring garland

Great spring bouquet for beautiful home decor. Ideal for hanging as a garland on the door, at the entrance or even as a perfect gift.


I am very allergic to real flowers. I love them and they are beautiful and bright ... but my body hurts, my head hurts and I feel like I have a cold when I am at home. So all fake flowers are my best friends.


Supply required for spring wreath marking

Everything from Ply Craft (I checked last time Plyid due to Covid-19… but hopefully soon!)

Glue gun


Step 1: Design the wood saw

Start by placing the wooden parts in the design of your choice. Then take a photo to show it.


Step 2: Draw the wood

Choose the color you want and finish. I covered the finish with a shiny spray, so there was no problem with the color coat.


Start by drawing ribbon symbols in bright, vibrant colors!


Draw pots and pans. While the paint was still wet, I painted it lightly to give it some interest.


Same for big mason jar ... I used light blue and then added a little blue as water. Add some yellow dots to the delightful flower.


Step 3: Put it all together!

Now look at your first drawing and apply hot glue on all the wooden parts. I love that it has changed! It’s bright and fun, and is the perfect way to add an allergy-free color scheme.


Here she is!

Like, Pin and Share!











Facebook Follow me on Pinterest. Youtube Instagram Indonesia
Post the script
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url