How to Make Tumblers with Cricut Maker

Learn how to personalize tumblers using a Cricut machine and permanent vinyl. These stunning tumblers make a great gift for teachers, bridesmaids or handmade holidays. Take it a step further and make tumblers to sell as a side hustle.

How to make glasses in Cricut Maker

Learn to personalize your glasses with the Cricut permanent machine and vinyl machine. These delightful glasses make a great gift for teachers, brides or needlewomen. Take a step forward and get your glasses ready to be sold as secondary noise.

Learn how to make personalized tumblers with the Cricut Maker and permanent vinyl. Great for handmade gifts for a bridal party, school teacher or for the holidays.

I like individual products. I love having my name on mall keys. I know we have to be careful when naming baby things so that strangers don't call them by their first name... but I think I'm sure when my name gets stuck in everything!

I love this beautiful font and at the end of this post I have a list of 10 FREE signature fonts!

Personalize rose gold tumblers with glossy white permanent vinyl using the Cricut cutting machine.

Tools needed to personalize glasses with Cricut:

Glasses (exactly what I have)



transfer tape
Signature Script font (I have 10 FREE fonts at the end of this post!)

Rose gold tumblers and white vinyl make the perfect handmade gifts

Start modeling your names in Cricut Design Space. Now sometimes the range on the CDS is weird and doesn't work that well. In these cases, cut the head into pieces and then reassemble them. Weld the letters together before cutting them.
My name is 7 inches tall to fit the glass.

Begin by styling your names in Cricut Design Space. Now, sometimes the spacing is weird in CDS, and doesn't work out evenly. In cases like that, split up the name into parts and then slide them together. Weld the letters together before cutting. My names are 7 inches tall to fit the tumbler.

Then ask the Cricut Maker to cut off the heads. Yes, I use my woven rug, it's not the norm, but I had it.

Next, have the Cricut Maker cut out the names. Yes, I am using my fabric mat, which is not the norm, but it's what I had.

Then cut out the titles and use the fork tool to remove excess vinyl from the script.

Then cut the names apart and use the hook tool to weed the excess vinyl away from the script.

Then cut off a piece of transfer tape. Can be reused for any name.

Then cut a piece of transfer tape. This can be reused for every name.

Insert the tape to transfer it to the vinyl, then remove the bottom of the vinyl.

Place the transfer tape on the vinyl, then peel the backing off the vinyl.

Write your name in capital letters on the bottom of the cup. Rub the vinyl firmly with your fingers.

Place the name on the cup with the capital letter at the bottom of the tumbler. Rub the vinyl with your fingers firmly.

Then turn the conveyor belt and remove it. Walk slowly enough to make sure it's blocked.

Then peel back the transfer tape by rolling it over itself. Go slow enough to be sure it stays stuck.

It's all! If you are using permanent vinyl, there is no need to seal them. These are metal cups, so they still need to be washed by hand. Repeat for as many gifts as you need.

That's it! No need to seal them if you use the permanent vinyl. They are metal tumblers, so they should be hand washed anyway. Repeat for all the tumbler gifts you need.


Which of these FREE fonts is your favorite? I have used Adelia and I love how they came out!

10 Free cursive calligraphy script signature fonts for handmade personalized gifts using the Cricut maker


Castle signature * Modern line * Andelia Devilton


Like, send and share - save later!


Learn how to make personalized tumblers with the Cricut Maker and permanent vinyl. Great for handmade gifts for a bridal party, school teacher or for the holidays.

If you're in a hurry on the cricket side, check out these 100 projects you can make and sell:





Here are other useful Cricket inscriptions:






Which jack should I buy? Which jack to buy? This is a real question that is always asked of me. Buying a car is a big investment and you need to make sure you use it...and it will do what you want. I love Cricut Machines and have been working with Cricut as an art blogger since 2017. I like the user-friendly interface, powerful support system, technical support and light weight.



Get the best wholesale craft supplies from Cricut on Amazon and other sources. They are perfect for handmade gifts, sales within your business or summer camps and events. Find the best quality blanks at high prices for crafts with Cricut.




















facebook Follow me on Pinterest on YouTube Instagram tweet
P.S.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url