Saturday fun finds

Good morning everyone!

Today, Mr. Monster and I spent the morning in a bigger and more shopping town near our house. We mostly went to look for a doll, but we could not find an interesting doll, although we found Batgirl for 6 euros cheaper than usual. However, we went to a store called Flying Tiger and found some interesting things on a 1/6 scale. You can try a store search to find out if there is a store near you.


I discovered this store thanks to another Spanish doll collector. I asked him where he found the chair I saw in one of his pictures, and he told me about those stores. So I searched for the nearest store, and it was only a 30-minute drive from my hometown.

Let's start with the chairs I just talked about. They are available in different colors, for example. B. Pastel pink, blue, black and bright red. I think there was a vacancy at one time, but it was not available in this store.


Works great with Barbie dolls.



 
I also found this great shopping cart. It is too small for a Barbie doll.


However, it works best with Monster High's little sister dolls.


I also found a doll-sized trash can with wheels. It should be a pen holder, but it looks pretty realistic. Again, it's a bit short for a doll, but it looks great in a diorama.


I also found this wooden bowl. It is great for dolls to act as food or use as a kitchen accessory, but it would be perfect for decoration.


I finally found this beautiful table lamp. It was also available in blue, but black looked more realistic.


And the best part is that it has real lighting.


So what do you think about the discoveries? Did you find anything interesting about the size of the doll?

poison

PD. I won't be able to write much until January, but remember that you can always contact me on other social networks.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url