Doll review: DC Super Hero Girls Bumblebee

Hello dear pop fans!

Summer passed so fast, է suddenly it is a school year again. College starts for me tomorrow, but I start a few days before the hard work, so I hope I can write one more note. I'm so glad I wrote a lot on this blog this summer, but unfortunately I could not finish a few projects or write all the posts I had planned. I will not be able to post much during the semester, but you can always contact me on my Facebook , Twitter or Instagram page.

In my last post, I reviewed Poison Ivy from the DC Super Hero Girls series and mentioned that Bumblebee was my favorite, but it was not in the store. Well, today I was able to find Bumblebee և I can not get it.


Bumblebee, like Poison Ivy, is a Super Hero High student. It has the ability to shrink due to the suit, and the wings allow it to fly. Her real name in the comics is Karen Beecher, but I do not think her real name is mentioned in the DC Super Hero Girls video .

The bumblebee box has the same shape as the Poison box with the picture in the bottom corner. The artwork is cute, but I prefer Poison.


In the back box we can see the works of Bumblebee ալ learn a little more about him.


It finally came out of the box.


Bumblebee has dark skin, own eye color with pink eye shadow և pink lipstick. I do not like makeup, I prefer a more subtle shade of lipstick.


In my article on Poison Ivy, I mentioned that I think all superhero girls have the same hair on their heads. For comparison, I photographed Poison Ivy և Bumblebee. The bumblebee's nose seemed wider, but the egg on its face was the same.


The bumblebee has short hair. Instead of light hair like Monster High Venus or Barbie LA Girl, she styled braids.


On the other hand, she has long wavy brown hair with orange-yellow accents that look like honey.


He wore a yellow T-shirt with a honeycomb pattern. The front of the shirt is bright yellow. It is made of some lycra or stretch material, it is of very good quality.



The legs are like this, with a honeycomb pattern on the inside. I like that the legs are made of fabric, not painted.


He was wearing high dark yellow shoes. They do not have the design of Monster High shoes, but you are not going to save the world with high heels, are you?


Instead of being part of the doll, its wings are attached to the backpack it carries. The backpack itself looks like a bee.


He wears two green racing bracelets with insect wings. He had one of his hands covered, as if trying to hit someone.


I love Bumblebee և this new DC Super Hero Girls . I do not mean that I will start a new collection, but I will definitely have more. I also can't wait to see if they release new characters like Hawkgirl or Frost.


The two dolls in this series that I have are of pretty good quality, which is great because these dolls are made by Mattel. I like the concept of the lines, I try to have a positive message for the girls.



I hope I can write more articles before I get too busy studying, or I can write at least one article a month. If I can not, we will meet in January, after the final. I will try to read your blog as often as possible, but I can not promise anything.



So what do you think of Bumblebee? Do you like this new line?

MC:


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url