Doll Review: The Barbie Look "Music Festival"

Hello! what did you do?

As I said in my last post, I just got into university, I'm busy with projects. However, I managed to get everyone ready on time, and the next project wasn't scheduled until next week, so I had a few days to play with my toys.

Today I want to review the Barbie Look concert from the Barbie collection. She is my first Barbie Look doll, as is her first Black Label doll. If you don't know what the word "mark" means, you can find all the words in the Barbie collection . When I first saw her, I really wanted this doll, but in my country, Luke dolls are sold for 55 euros, and I was waiting to find her. Luckily, I received a €35 discount on Amazon.com a few weeks ago.


Let's start with the box. Barbie Look drawers are very decorative. Mostly with transparent plastic coating. I like the font you are using in this line.


On the back of the box are pictures of other Barbie Look dolls.


The doll was in a box with plastic containers, so it took me a while to get rid of it. I have to admit, I was a little upset because I thought the collections weren't that sticky.


Finally, he got out of the box.


Aphrodite uses the hair on her head, she is beautiful. I love her grey-blue eyes.


She has wavy golden hair, especially at the back. I expected her hair to look better since it was a doll. Her hair is decorated with floral ornaments.




She is wearing a single burgundy dress with flowers. The fabric of the dress is better than the lines of the dress.



He wears a pair of BG boots. I like the design, but you can use a few more facts.



She wears a brown tote bag that makes her even more bohemian.


She also wears some jewelry such as a feather necklace.


And this gold bracelet. He painted his nails.




He also has a few accessories: this beautiful camera, a water bottle, a holiday card.


Also, I think she's a very good doll, but I kept a little more quality, given that it's actually a collectible. I still don't have another doll in the box besides Barbie Silk, so I can't compare. Yes, the clothes are pleasant to the touch, as is the packaging, the design may not be very suitable for children, but I did not notice a big difference in quality.


Apart from the quality, I really like the concept of this doll, the design is beautiful, I think it's a big advantage for my collection. I want to add some Look Barbie dolls to my collection, especially for parties. I think this line will be a great reason to collect Barbie dolls. They don't cost much Design offers more than just a doll. However, I think Mattel should pay more attention to product quality.



So what do you think of this woman? You value collectors. Say what you think so far.

Ms.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url