And January is here

Welcome!

After a long absence from the blog, I returned for a few weeks. I told you in my last post that I would try to blog once a month, but this lesson was bad for me, so it was not possible. And there was so much to write! Fortunately, in a few weeks I will have time to do what I want (almost). Now let me tell you what I did in those months.

After my last post, my doll collection has increased significantly. I was very busy looking for a giant doll, but I was able to get super girls at a reasonable price in DC.

DC SuperHero Girls Batgirl Wonder Woman


And I finally got a high school tycoon. In fact, I only bought it for Jada, but the company owners sent me three more girls for free, isn't that great? I have a plan to review them.

Middle School Moguls iBesties

She managed to please some fashionistas with her clothes.

Barbie Fashionistas

Finally, there are Project MC2 Dolls in the store! Yes, this is the first wave, but you know, this is Spain, and a hundred years later we have dolls.

Project MC2 McKeyla McAlister Volcano

Monster and I also started collecting Funko figurines. I received these two as Christmas gifts.

Funko Rock Candy Barbie 1959 Batgirl

This is his Funko doll. C-3PO and Daredevil were my Christmas presents for him.


Funko Pop C-3PO Daredevil Bobba Fett

When I read it, I thought I was missing some popular news. Leaving Base Katana in the DC Super Hero Girls series? Frost finally released? I also saw packages of Monster High dolls with little vampire brothers, but I wasn't that excited.

What have you been doing during these months? Did I miss it?

Microsoft




Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url