Doll review: Middle School Moguls Jada

Anyone who has been following this blog for a while knows how much I appreciate trying to turn the Playline doll (or any other toy) into a positive or better message. So when I heard about this project called Middle School Moguls, I thought it would be a good idea to support them on Kickstarter.

Middle School Moguls Jada Review Monster Crafts

Here's the story: Mini Mogul is a team of tech-savvy girls who run their own successful websites. The Heitkamp sisters created this lineage to enable girls to become future CEOs and technical leaders, as only 7% of top CEOs are women. Visit the Kickstarter page for more information.

As a reward, I could choose between McKinley or Jada, so I chose Jada. The arrival of the doll was delayed due to a problem with the manufacturer and when it arrived I was too busy at university to write a review. The good news is that when I asked if they sell from the US, they said they don't remember but will send me 3 more. I didn't get them on the condition that I pay anything or leave a positive review, so I'll still be honest with you. So let's start the review!

High school tycoons come to see the doll through a large window in these colorful, pixel-inspired boxes.

Middle School Moguls Jada iBesties Review

Behind the box is information about Jada, the relief graphics guru.


And the rest of the lunges:




The box was easy to open and without the plastic we got a closer look at Jada.


The doll was very well glued to the box. It took me about 10 minutes to cut the plastic string, but it was worth it as it's free now.



Jadar has dark skin, yellow eyes, and light pink lipstick. His head is quite large and looks cartoonish.


His hair is very long, brown and wavy. It is often seen in the photo, but it is not. He needs restoration and has a scar on the top of his head that may require coarse reaming, but is generally deep-seated and looks good.


She wears a white t-shirt with a print decorated with this black patch and tutu. I wish Tutu was different.


Wear these dark green leggings with safety pins.



Wear a pair of pink Converse-style shoes.



One of the great things about these dolls is that they have pronounced ankles. Her legs don't move up and down like Barbie Made to Move, but they can rotate so Jada can be in the first ballet.


His elbows are also jointed, but he has no wrists. One of his hands is oddly shaped, but I think it says typing on a computer.


Pronounced elbows give a bit more stability, but are still limited because the arms are too short.

Middle School Moguls Jada Monster Crafts Blog

Jadao also comes with this beautiful cat ears headband. It looks adorable!


Muff asked me how big these dolls are. I didn't measure them correctly, but they were a bit smaller than Barbie. Its size corresponds mainly to its head.

Lea and Jada monster crafts blog
sorry for the big picture


I think overall Jada is a beautiful doll. I like the idea of ​​the line and I think the girls will like the design. I'm hoping that some of the stuff shown in the prototype or graphics will make it into the final doll, but I think a few things need to be cut to make it in time.

Middle School Moguls Jada

The high school Mughal lineage is quite short now. It only has 5 characters, 4 of which have dolls ৷ I'm really looking forward to seeing how the line develops and where it goes. I hope to see more characters and some props like a plaset (maybe a Mughal headquarters plaset?). I wish the Heitkamp sisters good luck with this line.


What do you think of Yada? Have you heard of college moguls?

MC



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url