Pop of Color 3

Hi!

I've been really busy lately and haven't been able to post or do anything for my dolls lately. I still have a lot to do and write before winter is over and I'm back in class. I'm working on a doll room for my dolls so I can film scenes with dolls, but the truth is I haven't done much. However, I wanted to take a moment to share some photos of the dolls.

As I mentioned in the last article, I bought a new colored cardboard for doll photography, but I haven't had time to show it to you yet. Like you now, I used a lot of swatches from my doll photography, but I couldn't take full-length photos because of the problem with the A4 size. So I settled on a large colored box and one of the new colors I found was bright orange. Eva was very upset.


Disney Descendants Evie Monster Crafts doll photography

This color is perfect for dark skinned dolls like Asha.

Made to Move Barbie Asha Doll Photography Monster Crafts

And like I said, you can take full body photos of Fill Dawndancer like on this card stock paper.

Isi Dawndancer Monster High doll photography

I don't think orange is the best color choice for the copper, but this photo looks beautiful.

Barbie Style Luxe Midge fashion doll photography

A while ago I bought blue. If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen some of these photos.

Barbie Made To Move Lea monster crafts blog

I love how beautiful Chloe is in this photo!


And he looks amazing with Hawley's orange hair.


This purple color doesn't look pink in real life, but somehow it does in photos.




I love this color for Grace, it goes well with her outfit.



I still have a few leaves that I got from the store, but the rest of the colors aren't as attractive as this pink shade.



I have a darker shade of lavender and I'm not sure if I used lighter or lighter shades . It's a little bland but suits the darling color scheme.



I hope you like my photos, I love taking them. I'll try to finish decorating the living room before class starts, but there's still work to be done.

What do you use as a doll photo stand? What is your favorite color?

MK

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url