Doll Review: Disney Descendants signature Evie

Welcome all!

I haven't done much art lately, so I can't show you the progress on my dollhouse. So I think it's time to consider another doll! Today's look is a little different from the dolls I usually look at: Evie's signature from the Disney Descendants doll collection. I don't like this generation of dolls, but I really like EV, especially this version.

I have only seen Evie dolls in castle costumes at a local store, but this version cost 35 euros, which is very expensive for a doll from the play line. So I wasn't really expecting to find it, but last week I got really lucky and got it for a reasonable price. But let's start with an overview.



In case anyone hasn't seen or heard of Generations , Eva is the Evil Queen's daughter and she's spent her entire life on Lost Island, the island where villains and their children live. A life. But that all changed when she was invited to study at Aradon Prep along with friends Mel, Carlos and the children of famous Disney characters such as Jay, Sleeping Beauty or Beauty and the Beast.


Now that you've seen Evie, let's start with the box! I really like the design of the box, it is black and white with a mirrored window through which you can see the doll.


Behind the box is a portrait of actress Sofia Carson, who played Avi in ​​the film.


The box is very easy to open and the bottom part where the doll is placed fits inside easily. The doll walks barefoot, and the shoe is attached with a chain on one side. I don't understand why the shoes are shown separately, you might think that there is an extra pair in the set. It also comes with a golden mirror.


And finally, he came out of the box... and in his boots.


Disney Descent dolls usually have cartoonish faces. The house's face is very gentle, with thin lips and slanted eyes.


Your hair is great. It's a nice mix of blue and black and stylized tops in these little braids that look like a little crown. It feels thick and really premium.


Evie was wearing black gloves and a gold crown bracelet. The shape of one of his hands is something.


She also wears jewelry such as golden crowns, earrings, or heart-shaped necklaces.





Her outfit is made in the colors of the Disney movie The Evil Queen. He wears a blue leather jacket with very wide sleeves. The edges of the sleeves appear to have been painted with white spray paint.


The collar on his leather jacket is actually a separate piece of plastic. Without it, her outfit looks a little boring.




Her skirt is black with red, white, blue and gold graffiti patterns. In general, her dress gives me a touch of punk.


Her tights are white with black stripes, but they have nothing to do with what is shown in the movie, more here.


Her shoes are actually more detailed than in the movie. These are black studded boots with a golden crown. They are not equivalent to some Monster High shoes, but they are nice to look at.


The kit does not include a handbag, but there is a golden mirror. At first I did not notice, but the mirror opens, and inside there is a sticker with a crown.




In the movie, his mirror is small enough to fit in his hand, but big enough to hang in the hallway.


I generally think Evie is a beautiful doll. The design is interesting and, in my opinion, very photogenic. Also, the doll is very pleasant to the touch: greasy hair, loose joints, confused eyes... I don't know if all Hasbro dolls are like that, or if so, I'll probably pay more attention to them. Some products.


If you haven't seen the movie or don't like Disney, you probably won't fall in love with this doll. Actually, I'm not exactly a Disney girl and I'm not crazy about movies. The film is good, I like dancing and costumes, but there are Disney films that I like the most. In any case, I like Evie because I saw pictures of her in real life and really wanted to get her.


I'm glad I have her, but I don't think I'll collect more Disney Descent dolls because I don't like the other characters as much as Ivy. The product is also good, but I'm not as interested in it as Ivy. If I find a good offer, I can accept it.


What do you think of Evie? Do you collect baby dolls?

MS
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url