Doll Review: Kjersti Trollson

Hello spirits and priests! How about August?

It hasn't been long since I wrote a review of the Monster High Posea Reef doll. I have lost interest in queues since the recharge was announced. I still love my old HR doll, but I'm not as happy with the newly released one as I was before.



Today is the time to review Kjersti Trollson from Monster High Brand Boo Student Series. I have already reviewed Dawndancer content from the same series. Kjersti (I think it needs to be said, Christy) is a gamer troll girl who goes to Monster High to find the only monster she can defeat in a video game.

The box resembles all subsequent non-movie Monster High dolls. I really like these boxes because they are easy to open and you can see the whole doll.


I like the photo of Kjersti on the back of the box.


There are many interesting details of Kjersti in the context of the box.


It finally came out of the box.


Kjersti has pink skin, a warm pink mouth, and blue pixel eyes. His eyes are my favorite part! She also wears hot pink pixelated glasses to give her a mischievous look.


She also wears this knitted hat with horns. It was attached to his head with this horrible plastic thing. I'm not going to take off my hat and glasses now.


I love Kjersti's big pointy ears! The helmet must be brand new as I have never seen any other HR dolls with ears like these. She also wears those pixelated turtle earrings.


Her hair is a mix of electric blue and light pink, and the combination of the two makes her hair look purple (-). It was styled into two pigtails that could have been in better shape.


He wears a black t-shirt with a pixelated skull on it. The t-shirt has blue, purple and pink pixel art sleeves. It also has a pink stripe which I think is to keep her breasts from showing.


The skirt has the same pixel pattern as the sleeves. It also has a mesh bodice with pink details that looks like a Roman army uniform.


The shoes are really cool. They remind me a lot of football boots with the molded toe box. I love the pixelated soles that make me think of Minecraft. Have you looked at the controller data?



I love your bag! It's like a game console controller. Mr. Monster says that it is a cross between a Playstation controller and a Supernes (or Super Nintendo).


Overall I think Kjersti is an interesting doll. I could see all the toys he was carrying and I thought he had an interesting design. Oh, and I forgot to mention that she has the body of a little sister.




I am so glad to have Kjersti! I love the geek/gamer details on it. I just need Betsy Claro to be added to my Brand Boo student collection. Meanwhile, Isi and Kjersti seemed to get along very well.


 So what do you think of Kjersti? Is it in your Monster High collection?

teacher

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url