Photo compilation: November-December 2021 (plus 2021 recap)

Happy New Year and Happy New Year! How have you done so far 2022? AD It's amazing how 2021 came and went in the blink of an eye. As usual, I wasn't able to do everything I had planned for 2021, but we'll come back to that later. In this first issue of 2022, we've reviewed my latest pictures for 2021 and are looking forward to my year.

In the second half of 2021, I was discouraged from photographing dolls. I had some inspiration here and there, but I usually take pictures. I've already seen most of the photos I've posted here on Instagram , but sometimes I have extra info that I don't post until my last post or post because of "done". This is the first photo of Victoria - an example of the latter case. It is also popular in this group.


I used Americana acrylic for the highlighting . The three images are similar, but the lightning on the camera makes them different.


It was one to post, but in the end I didn't get the list.


It took time to start shooting the holiday theme. I wasn't very interested and the light bulb broke. But fortunately before that I took these black and white photos as Christmas decorations. It's been a while since I've taken black and white photos, so I had to try different settings until I was happy with the results.



This is just one of the brightest cones. I think I bought it a few years ago at Leroy Merlin (garden and furniture store).


I took a break on Instagram a few days after posting all the vacation photos. Suddenly I didn't think about preparing content for post-Christmas, and I was too busy taking pictures there. But before New Years Eve, I would spend a few days in the morning taking pictures.

Remember the Barbie -inspired post ? Looking at my blog posts, I realize I didn't feel or try like lightning. So I thought it was a good opportunity to try again. In this photo, Asha wakes up and is ready to start the day.


I wasn't very happy with the result when writing the article, but I still found some photos that I liked, although the shadows were less noticeable. I used a little natural wood that I found on top in the photo below.


In one of my recent articles, I told Linda that I have a tablecloth that I sometimes use as a picture rug. It made me realize that the last time I used it was gone, so I decided to use it for this last photo.


I know I didn't do everything I planned to do in 2021, but I've done a lot more when I remember. In 2021 I published 26 posts , an average of once a week. It included the top 10 handicraft publications, including paintings and other reference materials. It might not sound like much, but wizard posts are time consuming and I still find it hard to believe I have the time to create and share blog content. This is what I wanted to do when I started, but didn't have the time, and was lucky enough to publish a craft project the year I got lucky.

Although I wasn't able to complete all of the planned projects, I worked on large projects, such as wood floors or pergolas , which took a long time to prepare. Perhaps the thing I was most proud of was making my first doll outfit . Yes, BT is also not suitable for me. Beating seems impossible to me, too.


You've made 2021 very strong by posting content left and right, both here and on the food blog . But at the end of the year I started losing energy and stopping some projects. You heard me say I wasn't encouraged to take pictures of dolls. There may be some pandemic fatigue, but I think Instagram has something to do with a lack of motivation to photograph dolls. The way Instagram works allows you to stay active on the platform and release content regularly. It took me a while, and instead of thinking about what I wanted to do and taking pictures, I started taking pictures to convey the content, rather than spending the time the way I wanted. Also, now it looks like they're promoting videos, not photos, which I disagree. I do not like shooting videos, but if you find the time for this, it will be suitable for Youtube , at least there is an opportunity to earn money. Yes, in 2022 you will see less on Instagram than I do, but I wish I had more motivation and more content.

I have several projects scheduled for 2022, some not until 2021. My dolls need a sofa or some sort of bench, so I hope you're in your first year. six months. I want to keep scaling the background of a Mix'n'n'match string and create items that increase in size (like a fireplace). I also want to start experimenting with new materials to see what works best. I'd like to write another article and do some "part 2" projects that I'd like to do asconsole or small artwork . And of course, I want to keep practicing my welds and be able to get some stuff done by the end of the year.

Thanks to both regular reader and regular visitor for your contribution to my blog in 2021. I really liked the interaction and comments in the comments section. I especially enjoy seeing them do something inspired by my microblog, but it's nice to see that someone inspires me, even if it's a trivial one.

Wishing everyone a Merry and Happy 2022. Celebrate the Night of the Wise Men on January 5th and get gifts. Search for "what I found for Christmas", I can post the following.

Monster artifacts .


Similar messages

The Dead Photobook - November - December 2020 (from the 2020 summary)

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url