It's the most wonderful time of the year

Again at that time of year! I will not lie to you, I like Christmas decorations and I see all the shops and streets lit up. I like to walk around the city and see the Christmas tree through some fancy windows and verandas. This is the third year in a row that I have tried to enjoy some Christmas for my 1/6 world.


The truth is that I was not very inspired to take holiday photos this year and I started it later than usual. It’s not just holiday photos, but I have been missing inspiration lately. Also, the day I started taking Christmas pictures, the ring lights broke me. Now it has been fixed, but it has confused my plans a lot.

For this first set, I used my C glass wall and the same Christmas tree I took some pictures of last year. I was not a problem for them, just a doll pose. The photo above has the same background as Tate.



I wanted to try a different background color, so I went with Blush Pink Wall. The trees and decorations were the same because they were part of the Christmas decorations of my house. It's too big for a doll, but it looks quite realistic. A small one has not yet been found, but is large enough to hold small lights and trinkets.


I have owned this doll for years and I broke it this week. I bought the second one because the first one was so shocking that I had to buy another one and return the first one. His eyes could have been better, but the other one was so bad it looked good to me then.


I was so frustrated with her that I did not get her out of the box for a few years, but I felt the need to do it after a while, mainly because her accessories and clothes were really great.


When my ring lights went out, I took some pictures of the doll using natural light and used it as a backdrop for the Christmas tree. Natural light can do wonders, but it also limits the number of times you can take pictures.


I had to take all the pictures from the same place, as the pictures I tried to take from a different angle did not have the best rays, so they all look the same.



These are all holiday photos I have taken so far. If I take more photos from the holidays, I will share them in my next set of photos , which should be available in early January. I do not believe that there will be many new photos because as I said they have not inspired me much lately.

I wish you all happy holiday, no matter what you celebrate, and happy 2022. I will not be very active here for the coming weeks, but I hope everyone stays safe and well. See you soon!

Monster character

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url