Photo compilation: March-April 2021

Hello again! Happy May! Unfortunately, the year went by very quickly. Looks like we celebrated the new year 3 weeks ago and now we are in the middle of 2021.

I have no interest in drawing dolls in March and it took me a while to find inspiration. But once I got the idea to create a Patel color gallery by combining orchids and sea glass walls. Initially, the 1959 BMR Kira was transformed into a colorful black dress.


BMR 1959 Kira redressed. Orchid and green background



Then I decided that it would be better to spend the money on another doll. If you look closely, you will see that all of these doll dresses have the same color as the background color. It was unintentional at first, but when I thought about it, I chose another doll as their costume.



See if Rosie's tutu is green on the back?



I then used Part 1 of my article on a sea glass background with a piece of fuchsia on my Mix'n'Match background. Personally, it looks good, but the camera is green because of the contrast with the fuchsia.

Pink

kasandra



In the last few months, I have taken a lot of photos on my patio. This is an easy way to take photos if you don't have the time or motivation for more complex photography. I opened my friend's 1959 BMR box and wanted to show him and the Christ doll.

Tate

Lea and Kristen in the balcony
Lea and Christina

cristina

One of the things I tried to do was put the plants on the table to form the sky. His thoughts were, "How can I take these pictures if I can't kneel?" He started with a question. And then I decided to try to draw the sky on the picture. This new idea still needs improvement, but I was able to get some great photos.

blake

Web

The first two photos were taken on a dark day and this photo was taken on a very sunny day. I'm having trouble getting the pick right. So far not 100% correct, but errors are part of the process.

Chandra

I featured some Monster High dolls. I will first use these photos for the Monster High Returns post and include a photo of Hawley. However, I just posted it on Instagram.

Coffin Bean Clawdeen Wolf in the balcony

Orange Hair Howleen Wolf in the balcony

I want to keep trying this new idea because I think I can get good results.

I love Fashion Iris Clops in the balcony
Iris Klopp

If we talk about exterior photos, do you remember the house with the pool? Well, I got the chance to go a little later in the summer and take some more photos. This was taken in November, when sanctions were relaxed. It was the day after I bought my new phone, so I couldn't really control it much. However, I managed to take some good photos.

Chloe

Read

Victory

Also, I have some photos from last winter that I haven't posted yet. On my second trip, I took a photo of my Barbie Mini. Even when I picked them up I thought I was happy and for some reason I didn't let them go. But when I found out that the #Monday 4 Dolls title was "Vehicles and Vehicles", I thought it would be good to take another look. So, I have to post a photo that I took in July... April 26th.



In the future, I will reconsider this idea and try to find better photos with the same concept.


Also, as part of the #monday4dolls call, the theme for April 19 is "Long Dresses." I signed up for the newsletter to do this so I had time to plan and take special photos, so I came across the article on Wednesday. In addition to opening up topics, he often writes short articles on everything from collecting toys to his personal life. I used the Barbie Look Music Festival doll sheet for these photos because she was wearing my only long dress.


I used Dove Grey , a new wall paint with state-of-the-art panels and an American and acrylic background. I saw something like this on Instagram and wanted to make my own version, because I also made some ugly abstract photos.



Finally, some more photos outdoors. As soon as I graduated from college, I went into photography. One of those places is the one you see in my January issue . The other is a nearby beach, which has more rock than sand, so you can get to the bottom of the ocean without going anywhere. The beach was calm that day and I was able to take some beautiful photos.



I wish I had adjusted this photo to fit the scope, but I can't worry because I have a headache.


Almost all the photos I've shared on Instagram between March and April end up here. I haven't been feeling well for the past few months, but I'm glad to hear your thoughts. In general, I have not wanted to take photos in the last few weeks, but a few days ago I started feeling it again, so we'll see how it goes.

As for my next post, I don't know what to do. Since I took photos of the process, I thought I'd make a "quick craft" post on how to make some crappy art, but it might be more fun if I added one or two before writing. Other options will be more related to photography. For a while I thought about how I could keep my photos outdoors. I have tried many things and still get good results. Let me know what you want to see.

Recently, I've been feeling weak both in my art projects and in my blog posts. I tested on a textured wall, but started weeks ago and haven't gotten around to finishing it yet. I'm taking a short course, trying to train more and can't seem to find time in my spare time. Maybe I should take a week off to study and try to finish everything I started.

See you on the blog.

Monster Craft

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url