Photo compilation: January-February 2022

Welcome to this photo gallery! If this is your first time here, I'll occasionally add some photos I have posted to Instagram in the last few months in this series, such as a backstage photo or a cast photo. See all the photos from March to January և February.

I haven't taken many photos in the last few months. I have often said that I do not have much motivation to take dolls. So to see if I could be inspired, I tried to go back to the basics և I just picked up some color postcards ներ pictures with the doll. This is how I started painting, so I thought it might inspire me.


I did not think much about it, just bright colors և dolls.



When I started photographing white and pink backgrounds, I had ideas for other color combinations. In the second group, I joined Rose with Lila.



One of my favorite things about these types of images is that they "support" the boxes as a support, add contrast, or "carry" the color from one side to the other. A photo of this rental is a later example.


I wanted to merge all the posters to some extent using one of the new colors in the previous group. For that purpose, I took a blue-like lilac from the photo above.


This photo of Leah is one of my favorite pictures in the collection with a palette of blue and pink boxes. Dressing with Victoria is one of my favorite outfits.



Linda posted the photo I took when I took it out of the box, but she did not post the last post.


I took a photo break to focus on a few sewing projects (see my last post), but when I finished sewing, I decided to take a few photos on my balcony. I had no idea about color combinations, և since it was spring here, I thought they might look good. I wanted to get some bullets from his new top և he was here.


This time of year, around 3 pm, the sun hits the wall and rises slightly from the ground. The upper bouts featured two cutaways, for easier access to the higher frets. I was using a portrait on my phone, which blurred the background even more.



That's all I can share today. This is a very short post, but I did not take as many photos as I said. Even though it was too short, it took me forever to finish. I was very worried about everything that was happening in Ukraine, I could not focus on anything. I do not want to be too harsh here, there is a lot of negativity in our daily life, but sometimes we have to admit that what happens in the real world affects us.

Since I do not want to end this article negatively, I can tell you that I am making some progress with my extension. Shasha and I are doing what I think will happen in a month or less. I bought two geraniums for my balcony, I will clean them soon and I am getting ready for spring. But not this weekend because we are in a storm right now.

Hope you are well և May Jehovah love you all.

Monster behavior

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url