Photo Compilation: August 2020


September has just started, I think it's time to post another "Photo Collection" article. Some of you seem to like my latest collection , so I thought I might keep posting something like this, do it every month if I have enough pics or if I have a few, all the months. The idea here is to share some of the photos I took for Instagram, or those that weren't posted anywhere, with a little background.

Let's start with the first photos in August. Technically I posted 2 on July 30 and 31, but I wanted to share them all here. As I mentioned in my previous post, I want to be the best in group photography, so I practiced. Gather some of my girls for these photos and take photos in different locations. I tried to dress all the dolls in the same clothes, they didn't clash, but didn't necessarily match. I think it would be weird if all the dolls wore comfortable clothes and one of them wore a nice dress. This is the first photo I found

Barbie Group doll photography True Blue
Left to right Kim, Dia, Skylar, Victoria


For the second photo I tried to change the looks a bit, they are different. It was very difficult to get all these dolls to look at the camera, so it was very difficult to do these photos.



Trying to change things up a bit, I added some toys to my chair.

Above: Victoria, Sasha and Rosie. Brenda Kim Lea


I tried something else with Leah, Kim Victoria, it looks great on my phone, but when I edited the pics, I realized Lea wasn't very focused, so I threw the Pictures.


With the same concept, I made a series of mini pictures on the wall of the tiles you saw in my last post . It took me a long time to start working on panels. I love this color, it really matches many colors and the skin color, in addition, is very suitable for summer.

Barbie doll photography Sea Breeze background
Pria, Lea and Miranda


I liked all the photos. I like Asha's layout.

From left to right Leah, Rosie, Victoria and Asha


I was again invited to go home by the pool and was able to take some more pop pictures. I didn't post the full post here, but I did share some of my favorite photos of Victoria on Instagram.



This is my favorite photo from this collection. I don't know why, she is beautiful.

Doll in a pool photography

Kim had the opportunity to enjoy the pool. I wasn't happy when I first took a picture of him, so I made a few.


Before going into this time, I have prepared some illustrations so that I can use my time wisely, Mr. Monster suggested this special recording.



That same day, I was able to photograph Kim's dolls in the park. I think it's beautiful, the natural grass looks a bit overgrown.


Instead of placing the dolls, I wanted to take pictures of how the dolls fit together. I had the idea to draw another doll. They were sick. The dolls used a wooden pen but wouldn't get up, it took me a few tries to find it and I felt good. I'm still not happy about it, but errors and omissions are part of the learning process.



Lea held the camera in her hand, so I took her picture. It wasn't planned, but I think it happened, I'm very happy with the result. I used wallpaper to help the interested person hold the camera.



I joined the same Instagram app as @barbiedreamdivas to celebrate Benny Lisa doll's first wedding. He advertised the event in early July, but I forgot to rate the event, completely forgot what it was or who organized it. Two days before the event, I received the invitation again, I had to rush to take pictures. I could pass, but that person is still really nice to me, but I'm sorry I didn't try. So I took some of the tools I had at home, I took pictures. The rich youngsters look like they were groomed in the 90s, but that's it.




The gold frames you see are just a few of the luxury pillows I've purchased from a jewelry store. After this tutorial , I made this strange golden ball from a roll of toilet paper placed on a white shelf. Both dresses were made by Atelierni Shasha, but have unfortunately already been discontinued.

Chloe Victoria


Sometimes I share the photos I take when I post, but I never do the last part. These 13 photos of Stein by Frank Stein were uploaded for Color Cretch's post , but I didn't include them because I thought the post was too long.

Picture day Frankie Stein Blue black and yellow crate
Frank Einstein.


howling wolf

I did not include this photo of Barbie dolls. In fact, I think I took this photo a few days later.



And these are all my pictures from August. I'm not really motivated to do pop photos right now, but I still have content to post on Instagram from past sessions. I have no interest in photography as the last few weeks I have been focusing on crafts.

My next post will be a craft project I've been working on for several days. This is probably the last job I will share before starting college because it takes me a long time to write, I don't have much free time during the school year. I will try to post as many as possible, but there will be different types of content. I recently sold the BMR 1959 Kira doll, so let me know if you want a specific item.

Hope you enjoyed this article. See you later.

monster craft


You can have fun!
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url