Outdoors, but make it indoors

Outdoor pop photos are one of my favorites. They add depth և texture to the photo, which can add a little realism to your baby's photos. When I make my own photo compositions, outdoor photography is often one of your favorites. But sometimes we want to be photographed or not. So I thought for a moment about how far away I would feel from your home.

Cover: Shea and Kim outdoors.

I've had this idea in my head for almost a year now և I'm finally writing about it. There is no entrance to the beautiful garden with a swimming pool, where dolls can be painted at any time. Many people worry about going out in public with their dolls or for some reason (for example, when we are closed). Or maybe you live in an area where outdoor photography is limited due to the weather. I also mentioned your comments in The Great Outdoors , which deals with knee problems or mentions specific sections for pop photos. So with that in mind, I started thinking about ideas for creating an outdoor space in my doll room.

The first thought that came to my mind was very simple: artificial plants. I recently bought this vertical garden at Leroy Merlin , a well-known local horticultural shop. They had some designs, but since the owners were smaller, I chose the lightning tree ( permanent lightning ) and thought it would look better with the dolls. I have a size of 50x50 cm (1.64x1.64 feet), which I thought was a good size. I would have preferred it to be wider, but the other available size was 1x1 meters (3.28x3.28 feet), which I thought was too big to fit on my desk.


There is a net in the vertical garden that allows me to weave a little wool so I can put it on the photo table. Finally, I can add some fake flowers to add a little color to the web.


Since I use the bench as a photo table, I can attach it to the back with holes instead of attaching it to the wall. However, if your desk does not have a back screen or similar, be careful with the tape, otherwise you will break the wall.



I quickly took pictures to see what my dolls would look like. Or it does not have many details, I think it's good, it adds texture to the background.


In this photo, the dolls look more artificial because they are closer to the walls and the dolls are further away, which is something to keep in mind. I do not even know what happened here.


I did not use anything to set the table. Many balconies or balconies have wooden floors, so I thought it looked real. However, you can always level the floor or use artificial grass to cover the table.

I tried to add more details, so I picked up some plants that I was taking home to enlarge my photos. Here's how I set up my desktop.


The right plant is the mulberry tree I bought from Liddler last summer (for a period like this ) . I think it is sold every year to scare away mosquitoes because I think there is more lemon grass. On the left is a ficus bonsai we bought from Lidl. Sounds like a mess, but we'll fix it.

At first I was worried that the right plant floor would make it more plastic, but it looks beautiful. It was hard to find the right angle for the flowers to appear in the photo, but I like it. The flowers are symmetrical, but I will straighten them.


I have some photos where Victoria poses with a bonsai. "If the end result was great, I had to be careful not to show it to the pot or the table." In fact, I had to crop the photo to hide some bugs.


I took these photos on different days և I had to make a vertical connection between them և. So the next day I decided to put everything together, stick gray cardboard to close the gap between the wall and the table surface, and close the edges of the vertical garden cover. I chose gray to look like a concrete wall.


We recently picked up a few new plants from right և left մեկը one of the latest additions is the pomegranate bonsai tree, which is perfect for dolls.


I brought the grenade tree to Asha, who has not been in my photos for a long time, to test. I had to hold the doll higher so I could paint it longer without seeing the pot,: I'm very happy with the result.


Although there is still room for improvement, I'm very pleased with the results so far. I would say that the placement of objects and the scope of the photo are the key to success.


Of course, you do not have to do everything the way I do. If you can not or do not want to plant a vertical garden, you can use other items that you can have at home, such as a special bamboo rug, a magazine cut or some earthy color. If you have a vine-like plant, you can use it to create an outdoor atmosphere.

I plan to spread this idea in future blog posts or at least include some "backstage" information in the photo series. For a while I thought about having a permanent or semi-permanent backyard or backyard view. The only problem is that I have to spend a lot of time, I do not have enough space to store anything at the moment. So, there still has to be an open stage.


Let me know what you think of this idea in the comments section. I always pay attention to what they say. Will you try?

I do not know when my next post will appear. I have an unfinished business, I can try to finish it because the photo table is empty again. Until then, I hope we all survive!

Craft of monsters.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url