Photo compilation: March-April 2021

Hello again! Happy May! Hey, how fast the year is going. It looks like we celebrated the New Year 3 weeks ago and now it is mid-2021.

In March, I did not have much motivation to take pictures of the dolls and it took me a while to find inspiration again. However, I once decided to create a Patel color palette to combine orchid and sea glass. First, I photographed Kira BMR in 1959, who was wearing a black embroidered dress.


BMR 1959 Kira redressed. Orchid and green background



I later decided it would be best to use this background with other toys. If you look closely, you will notice that all of these doll dresses are matched with the background color. I didn't think so at first, but when I found out, I chose the rest of the dolls as their costumes.



See how the Rose Green Monkey blends in with the background?



I later used sea glass wallpaper with my fuchsia artwork in the first part of the Mix'n'Match wallpaper. It looks good right away, but due to the fuchsia color difference, it hides the green in front of the camera.

Rosie

Cassandra



Over the past few months, I have taken many photos on my porch. For me, it's an easy way to take a photo if I don't have the time or the motivation to do more complex photography. I left my boyfriend BMR 1959 and I wanted to show Christine the doll.

Tate

Lea and Kristen in the balcony
Leah and Christine

Christian

One of the things I tried to do was to put my plants on the table so that the sky would go into the frame. The thought began, "If I could not kneel, how could I take these pictures?" And then I decided to try to capture the sky in the picture. This new idea still requires some work, but I have some nice pictures.

Blake

Draw

The first two shots were taken on a crowded day, but this was done on a sunny day. It took a lot for me to get the right shot. Not 100% correct so far, but errors are part of the process.

Chandra

I also introduced some of my Monster High dolls. I originally intended to use these photos for Monster High and included a photo of Hawley. However, I have now posted it on Instagram.

Coffin Bean Clawdeen Wolf in the balcony

Orange Hair Howleen Wolf in the balcony

I want to keep trying with this new idea because I feel that I can achieve good results.

I love Fashion Iris Clops in the balcony
Iris Klopps

If we talk about outdoor photography, do you remember the pool? Well, after the summer, I had the opportunity to take several photographs. The restrictions here were imposed in November, when they were more relaxed. I actually got my new phone and I didn't have much control the next day. Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first.

Chloe

Leah

Victoria

Also, I have some photos from last summer that I have not posted yet. The second time I went there, I took my Barbie Mini and tried to take a picture. I thought I was happy when I found it, but for some reason I did not wear it. But when I realized that the theme of #Monday 4 toys was "vehicles and vehicles", I thought it would be nice to go back to them. So I came up with ideas and it was exciting to see them come to life.



I will try to revisit this idea in the future and take better pictures with the same concept.


In keeping with the # Monday 4 Dolls challenges, the April 19th theme was a "long dress." I had time to do this, plan and take some photos because I signed up for the newspaper, an article I learned on Wednesday, not Friday. In addition to describing the subject, he often writes short articles on each subject, from puppetry to personal life. For these photos, I used my Barbie Look Music Festivals puppet block because I was wearing my only long dress.


For the back, I used the last board I made and the new Dove Gray wall from Americana Acrylics . I made an ugly sketch because I saw something similar on Instagram and wanted to make my own version.



Finally, a few more outdoor photos. As soon as I graduated from college, I went to different places to take pictures. You saw one of these places in my January selection . The other is a sandy beach nearby, not sandy, which allows the sandy surface to penetrate dry land. It was very quiet on the beach that day and I was able to find good ammunition.



I want to adjust the horizontal line for this photo, but my head hurts a lot when I do, so I can't wait.


This is the end of almost all the photos I shared on Instagram from March to April. I'm sorry I was not inspired as I did in recent months but I'd love to hear from you. So I did not feel the urge to take a photo in the last few weeks, but I did feel it again a few days ago, let's see how it happens.

As for my next post, I'm not sure what to do. After taking pictures of the process, I thought of a “quick work” post that described how I did the ugly work, but it might be more fun to do one or two more before writing the post. The other option would be more related to photography. For a while I was thinking of ways to look at my photos without leaving home. I have tried many things and I am still getting good results. Tell me what you want to see.

Lately, I seem to be taking a break from my craft projects as well as my blog posts. I'm trying on a textured wall, but I started a few weeks ago and still have no time to finish. I tried to take short courses one by one and learn more and I did not have time for my hobbies. Maybe I should take a week off from school and try to finish what I started.

in near.

Creating monsters

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url