Name that doll

Hello to everyone! How are you? July is coming to an end and I am thinking about what I have done in time. I still have a lot of work to do before I start a new lesson!


Today's message is a little different. If you have been reading this blog for a while, you have probably seen the suggested names for my dolls at the end of my posts. So in this article I decided to gather all my anonymous dolls and try to find a name for them. Some have one or two names in mind, and some have no idea. Let's begin!



Valentine # 1 line



The Sweetheart Stripes was my first twisted doll. I got angry with him when I saw the promotional photos for his blue hair, but I did not get so angry when he somehow looked at her. I have neither a name nor a precedent!



# 2 Dance in style



It seems to me that this doll is something between Italian and Latin, so I should probably choose names that sound Spanish or more Italian. One of the names in my head is Isabella, but I love hearing your suggestions. I have a doll cafe (I have not built one yet).



# 3 Barbie Look Music Festival



I have been offered two names, Zoe and Lara, but I do not like them. In My Dolls, he works for a music magazine.



# 4 Beautiful Paisley



When I looked at Pretty in Paisley, Muff suggested Mendy's name. I'm not a Mandy fan, so I prefer a longer version, Amanda. In any case do not hesitate to suggest other names. In my poems he has a part-time job and goes to college at night.



# 5 Sweet Cat


In my opinion, Barbe suggested names like Katerina. At first I did not like the names of this doll, but for some reason it started to grow. I can call her Katherine, Karen or go for a short version of Kitty. I also thought about Chelsea, but I think it's better to have a rolled up doll. Do you have any other suggestions? In my pop poetry, he starts his first year of college.

 
# 6 Very sweet style


I almost decided to call Sasha, but I do not know if I should.

 
# 7 It's a lot of sport


In my review I mentioned that I really like the name June, but I already had another doll (I do not have it yet) for that name. Another name that sticks in my head is Meg, but I do not think it fits.

 
# 8 Plaid Over Plaid


When I saw "Dr. Kim," I thought of calling her Jenna in honor of actress Jenna Coleman, who played Clara Oswald. She does not really look like an actress, but she is a beautiful name. However, I still do not think it's the right name for him. Do you have any other suggestions?

 
# 9 B-spectacular


I mentioned in my review that I initially thought of the name Olivia, but I thought of Priya's name because Mr. Monster said he looked Indian. In my doll poems, he is a good friend of Grace and is doing his final year of college, probably studying physics.


Any name suggestion is allowed. In a few days I will publish my selection. Stay with us!

SM

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url