Doll Review: Barbie Fashionistas "B-Fabulous"

Hello everyone! did you enjoy your summer? I'm on vacation this week, but instead of playing with my dolls, I'm really busy with other things, like collecting document furniture from Ikea. It's this weekend Mr Monster I'm going to a music festival so no doll reviews this Sunday.


Barbie Fashionistas B Fabulous

Today's review doll is Barbie Fashionista #34 B-Fabulous from Barbie Fashionistas 2016. This doll is released when a new body is released and is declared to be wearing a real body. Like So Sporty or Pretty in Paisley, she comes with 2 additional outfits.

There is not much difference between this box and other fashionista boxes.


On the back of the box we see images of dolls in different clothes. I noticed that the prototype doll's eyes looked greener than they really were.



And finally out of the box.


B Fabulous Fashionista review

B-Fabulous has dark skin (like Grace or Ashan ), brown eyes, and pink lips. Her lips are not very well painted, but I didn't realize it until I opened the box. She wears a goddess statue, which I like.


Goddess

She has jet black hair that is styled straight, wavy, but slightly messy, slightly wavy. Luckily, it's not greasy or takes root badly.



B-Amazing looks like a green top with a geometric pattern and a yellow skirt. Or just one piece, this is one of my favorite fashionista outfits.



It comes with a sizeable bag of silver picks.



B-Fabulous wore a pair of pastel pink wedges. I'm sure it's the same with Ice Cream Romper .



As an added accessory she has this pink necklace.



The second outfit is a pink shorts, a sports cape with a wide collar. It looked better on the wrist than I expected.



The blanket is white cotton ""B" with a stamp on the front. I really like the shirt, it looks very comfortable.



The shorts have a very pretty pink triangle pattern, but the shiny fabric makes them look like pajama bottoms. On the cover, it's more like a stay-at-home netflix outfit.



I didn't realize that her leg was slightly scraped on her skirt. Since she has a real body, I would love to reincarnate her if I can find another yellow Made to Move doll.



It comes with a white case, which doesn't go with the sports theme, but it is.



The final outfit, which consists of a pink striped shirt and a striped skirt, is my least favorite. I just don't understand how these two parts work.


The ceiling is quite wide, it has a combination of geometric and floral shapes. The skirt itself isn't too bad, it has a pink stripe. Personally, I think these models clash, they just don't match each other.



The doll also received a pair of light yellow sandals. I love this shoe, the toe box makes it really cool, but the heel is very easy to bend.


I'm not a fan of B-Fabulous, but I thought she was a lovely doll, I even wrote a backstory for her. As usual, the quality of this doll could be better because the fashion doesn't look as cheap as other dolls. I think I've said it many times, but I wish Mattel would release all the new Fashionista images in a different line and give us a more "stylish" line with an articulated body. I would gladly pay 20 euros instead of 10 euros for a jointed doll.


Goddess Barbie Headmold

As I say, new fashionistas don't have names, so I had to choose one for them. When I saw the prototype, I thought Olivia would be a great name for her, but I feel like it doesn't fit her anymore. When I got her, Mr. Monster said she looked Indian, so I thought I'd call her Priya. What do you think?



What do you think about B Fabulous ? How many modes do you have?

CM:

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url