Life update

Well, before I knew it, it was mid-April. It's been almost a month since I last posted the last blog post I said I couldn't publish regularly. But a few things have happened since then, and I do not know much about dolls, but I think my life can be quickly restored.

First of all, thank you all for your kind words and support in my last post. Unfortunately, he did not respond well to treatment, so I had to stop taking it. After two weeks of treatment I felt very good, and the side effects were so severe that I had to stop taking them. Some side effects should be avoided and should be avoided once you have practiced the drug and are ready to deal with it. However, I was very anxious when I had tachycardia, so I had to stop taking it slowly. Fortunately, it disappeared as soon as it was reduced.


Of course, after the side effects disappeared, the migraine retaliated. We also saw sudden changes in the weather, which was one of my biggest triggers, to no avail. I felt like a hot tub for about a month and could not do much. It is very frustrating because I want this medication to help me, but it only makes the situation worse. I am now slowly trying to rebuild my life and find a new solution. My condition has affected my mental health, but now I feel better.

Although I did not feel 100%, I lived there for a few days in a place where I felt comfortable. Although there is not much I can do, I have made some progress in sewing. I am working on a sewing project with Shasha . I have not finished yet but I hope to write my own after I finish. I was able to finish this cover. Absolutely not, but I still have to do a second copy.


I have not been very enthusiastic and motivated to do anything recently. This was similar to the situation before he took the drug, but it made the situation worse. I had a lot of plans and projects to work on this year, but I wasted a whole month doing nothing. Even though I'm better now, I still have a hard time doing everything. At least I was able to expand, but I did not have much motivation to plan other projects. Also, I did not see your posts, which I hope no one will take personally.

I took a photo of Gigi Nishel

Please note that I do not want to end this post with a negative note. I am taking steps to improve my overall health and gradually return to regular physical activity. Fortunately, I am in a better mood a few weeks ago and I hope to complete all the projects I have planned recently.

I hope everything goes well. If you are celebrating, taking a spring break or having fun with your loved ones, I wish you a happy Easter.

Goodbye

Monster Crafts

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url