How to Paint a Watercolor Wash Background

How to paint a watercolor background


Working with watercolors is a lot of fun. I like to wash with watercolors. They’re perfect for banquets, abstract art, gift tags, and more. Follow me on Instagram to see what I did with these watercolors.

The best part about this technique is that it is almost impossible to change it. Perfect for all age skill levels.


Here is a video tutorial on painting a watercolor background.




Watercolor cleaning accessories.


dr. F. holidays. Martens Bombay India
watercolor paper
1 inch flat brush
ura
cloth or cloth
artist recording
cardboard or plate
Biba (I never regret sometimes wearing it)


You know:

I use Dr. Ph Martens Bombay India toner . They are very vivid and retain most of their color during the drying process. It dries the shiny type. You can do this technique with any watercolor ... but you will lose steam, a little watercolor will give the final result.

Step 1:

First, cut the paper to the size you want. I love the 5 ′ ′ x 7 ′ ′ size, then easy to frame ... fold it like a postcard ... or cut out tiles or gift cards.

Step 2.

Then glue the paper to the waterproof work surface. Not sure if you need to write ink on your dining room table, no. Take the plywood from or next to the garage and glue it to the paper. Then put it in a plastic bag and work.

Step 3:

Ink filling plate. It’s very fluid, it’s a word. It’s liquid, so be careful when filling the well ... it takes a bit of ink ... I made one more double watercolor that filled my well almost to the top, as shown in the picture below.


Step Four.

Now use a clean water brush. Place a layer of water on top of the paper. Do not fill out the paper completely. I used an old teacup for my glass of water ... then I accidentally drank it while I was exercising.


Step Five.

Now soak the brush in the desired color ink, slide it over the paper on the water.
Add extra color if desired. (Watch the video above again if it doesn't make sense)

color combinations.

Some colors match ... and some don't. Do you remember learning to mix colors in primary school? You know, red and yellow turn orange ... blue and yellow green ... and red and blue purple. It is a great color that can be placed next to each other on the water, as it will mix with the new color.

It is better not to combine additional colors (colors against the color chart) ... for example red green (although I saw it in the video), purple yellow ... orange blue. When these colors are mixed, they turn brown or clay, as we call them.



Another great blending recommendation is to use color blending on the bow ... or 3-5 color groups on the color wheel. Red and yellow orange look great in the yard. Yellow, green and blue are my favorites. Blue, purple green also works.

Be creative, give it a try. Let * old * children play with you in color theory. (Note: my son is older ... my son is 11 years old ... so I may not remember what a small child can do ... it’s ink ... so it would ruin everything).


Step 6. Now wait for the paper to dry completely. You can use a hair dryer to speed up the process ... but I usually have a lot of other things I do for a variety of tasks, so leaving a few minutes isn’t a big deal.

The watercolor paper will fold slightly when wet. The adhesive tape helps keep the eggs dry while they dry ... so hold them until they dry.

Step 7. Finally remove the artist tape Enjoy the magic of mixed ink. I love the way colors are rounded, moved, and blended.


find the error to fix.

If you're having trouble with this technique ... I don't think you're using enough water. It’s weird to put a layer of water on the paper, but that’s how this technique works.


Now add a handmade quote, use it as a gift tag, hang it as a work of art, cut it out for a felt-tip pen, or fold it into a handmade postcard. The color is bloody and blends beautifully.


Which color will you mix first?


it's over!

Like, attach share













facebook social network Follow me on Pinterest Youtube: Instagram: Indonesia:
notes
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url