Healthy 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bars


Healthy 4 Ingredient No-Bake Peanut Butter Stick!

The peanut butter stick is the best! These delicious peanut butter sticks were a dream come true for school canteens. These 4 Healthy Ingredients No-Bake Peanut Butter Sticks are a twist that only requires 4 original flour-free ingredients - they're super easy to make gluten-free and don't need to be cooked.


Let's make healthy fun to achieve these health goals!



I love peanut butter. This is what I often wish for. I love these peanut butter sticks because they are made with healthy ingredients. They are still high in calories, but delicious and perfect for a healthy dessert on a warm evening.


They are very full and happy. Just one slice is like a homemade protein bar, perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth and keeping you feeling full longer.


You can replace any other almond butter with peanut butter. Oatmeal can be substituted for gluten-free.



I have been training for a healthier lifestyle throughout 2021 and have lost 50 pounds (and put it off)!


I did it thanks to hard training, proper nutrition and compliance with 3 rules:

  • After 19:00 no food
  • Drink only water (no other drinks)
  • Avoid common carbs (like bread, rice, pasta, etc.)
But I don't give up my favorite food. I ate a treat every day! Correct amount.


This peanut butter stick was the perfect treat. I lost 50 pounds in 10 months, which was a very healthy (but sometimes frustratingly slow) time.


I am very pleased with how healthy and strong I feel. I have never been so strong in my life. I like it!



Mix ingredients and place on a baking sheet. Melt the filling and spread over it. Then cover and refrigerate for several hours until the chocolate icing has hardened.



Then cut into pieces and eat one at a time or serve to family and guests!


Healthy no-bake peanut butter recipe with 4 ingredients:

1.5 cups peanut butter
1 cup oats
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips

Mix and pour into an 8x8 baking dish.

Then melt 1 cup of chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter to make a soft glaze. Make it smooth.

Cover the mold and refrigerate for several hours. Then cut into 16 pieces and enjoy your meal!


1 serving (1/16) 280 calories (23.9g carbs, 19.8g fat, 7.6g protein)


It's all!

Like and share!












facebook Follow me on Pinterest  YouTube Instagram tweet
post scriptum
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url